Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi,everyone

I would never use music because I know for a fact that a ton of my customers are calling me from work, if I were surfing the net at work for personal reasons and a site with music came up my first reaction would be to hit the go back button and to make sure I didn't click on that site to get busted by the boss because of the music!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    did you register the domain yourself? it looks like your domain is both registered and hosted at godaddy.com. do you have the godaddy details? if not get on the phone with them right away and explain the situation and tell them you need your domain control login and your ftp login to modify the files (not sure how godaddy is setup the pw might be the same).

then once you get your information you should go through the site and come up with the necessary changes you need and find a designer to do them. your best best is to post an ad on elance.com and people will do better work than that for way less than $750. if you need any additional help feel free to PM me or just post in the thread.
    Tell The people at Go-Daddy your situation and explain that you are the owner, I am sure they will be willing to help you.

Yeah, Brandon has some good advice, definately a good place to start.

But don't stress over it. The site is good and will do it's job for now. Concentrate on meeting more people and passing out a lot of cards. Go out and meet as many hotel people as you can and make your presence known. Get some cash flow coming in. Good luck.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by cata View Post
    I must admit that i knew something was wrong,some of the things like music and the $ next to price was my ideea but the guy who built the website never said nothing,anyway,what is done is done but the problem comes now,THE GUY IS GONE,i dont have password or anything to my website,i dont know how to change some things onto it,i am screwed,i need some advises,.....

www.cata-limo.com
    info@cata-limo.com
    If you need assistance getting control of your domain name and website give me a call and I will try to assist you with your problem. When designing a website a client should always have the username and password information for future use. There is a good chance that my company can assist you with this problem. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.
    Arthur Messina
    Founder - President
    arthur@createacardinc.com

Create-A-Card, Inc.
    WWW.LIMOCARDS.COM

Junior Member Limo Padawan EFX Marketing's Avatar

Default Your GoDaddy Account Info will be sent to you!

Here is your public Who Is record for this domain. The good news is that you are the Registrant, Administrative Contact and Technical Contact! Also the hosting domain server listed is a GoDaddy Hosting Server.

Whois Record

Registrant:
    cata executive limousine
    1411 sw 2 st,#7
    fortlauderdale, Florida 33312
    United States

Domain Name: CATA-LIMO.COM
    Created on: 14-Jun-08
    Expires on: 14-Jun-09
    Last Updated on: 14-Jun-08

Administrative Contact:
    nechita, catalin
    cata executive limousine
    1411 sw 2 st,#7
    United States
    (954) 522-6593 Fax --

Technical Contact:
    nechita, catalin
    cata executive limousine
    1411 sw 2 st,#7
    United States
    (954) 522-6593 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS09.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS10.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Account Retrieval Link at GoDaddy: (I filled this out for you already - You should get an email from GoDaddy about your account!)

https://idp.godaddy.com/retrieveacco...spkey=GDSWB114

GoDaddy contact number is 480-505-8877

I went ahead and had requested GoDaddy to email your account information to you!

A message containing your Customer Number will be sent to the email address on file for this account, which is shown below.

Email Address:**********@yahoo.com

Email was sent!

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ45Limo View Post
    Tell The people at Go-Daddy your situation and explain that you are the owner, I am sure they will be willing to help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    did you register the domain yourself? it looks like your domain is both registered and hosted at godaddy.com. do you have the godaddy details? if not get on the phone with them right away and explain the situation and tell them you need your domain control login and your ftp login to modify the files (not sure how godaddy is setup the pw might be the same).
    Michael Ellwanger - President
    michael@efxmarketing.com
    EFX Marketing & Media Design
    "Targeted Ground Transportation Marketing & Web Design Since 1999"
    www.limousinemedia.com
    Toll Free 888-602-5959

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Good work Michael. This information will be very helpful to him.
    Arthur Messina
    Founder - President
    arthur@createacardinc.com

Create-A-Card, Inc.
    WWW.LIMOCARDS.COM

Junior Member Limo Padawan EFX Marketing's Avatar

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Messina View Post
    Good work Michael. This information will be very helpful to him.
    Thank you Arthur, I think we were both typing on the same topic at the same time! It just took me a little longer to hit the post button. I was off on GoDaddy's Website checking into a few things for them.
    Michael Ellwanger - President
    michael@efxmarketing.com
    EFX Marketing & Media Design
    "Targeted Ground Transportation Marketing & Web Design Since 1999"
    www.limousinemedia.com
    Toll Free 888-602-5959

Thank you guys for all info,indeed it helped me out,i contacted godaddy.com and i was helped,regarding my website,needs many changes as i spoke with Michael from FTX,i will asap do something about.

catalin
    www.cata-limo.com
    info@cata-limo.com