Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: An open letter to the Transporatation Industry.

  1. #16
    Junior Member Limo Padawan EFX Marketing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    15

    Default For the record...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Messina View Post
    I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.

    That's all.

    The transportation industry is very familiar with this type of situation as many company owners had drivers leave their company to start their own company and try to take their clients with them unlawfully.
    Just for the record…

    That’s a pretty tall order to accuse someone of stealing. There is so much public information available (Internet, directories, trade journals, public transportation records, etc.) and many limousine business lists that one can purchase.
    Michael Ellwanger - President
    michael@efxmarketing.com
    EFX Marketing & Media Design
    "Targeted Ground Transportation Marketing & Web Design Since 1999"
    www.limousinemedia.com
    Toll Free 888-602-5959

  2. #17
    Super Moderator gunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Messina View Post
    . I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.
    Talk about beating around the bush.

    Did someone steal Create-A-Card's files & is actively using them to solicit business? Name the thief so readers aren't stuck playing guessing games.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

  3. #18
    Senior Member Wade Randolph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA USA
    Posts
    2,472

    Default

    This is a joke the NLA list and LCT lists are floating around like crazy. I have gotten several copies of their email lists for years now. I can't believe anyone would "steal" these lists. Arthur I really doubt your worried about your clients receiving unsolicited emails since you do it yourself.

  4. #19
    Senior Member PhillyLimoGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    I have formerly put a request in that all members of this site, and all operators around the country cease and desist using the term "limoGuy" in their titles. I appologize on behalf of myself to anyone who has used the name "limoguy" that has caused embarassment, and discomfort with their views. Please be reminded that if you are going to be upset by what a "limoguy" says, I will make sure that it is PhillyLimoGuy, and not the other impersonators!
    Philadelphia Limousine Guy

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    [quote=Arthur Messina;67686]I haven't forgotten about this forum. I offer my expert knowledge to the transportation industry on a daily basis. I write articles for all of the trade publications, I have lectured at the industry trade shows and I currently hold a position on the NLA board. I am always giving back to this industry since it has been kind to me.

    I'm not looking for a whining session, or to throw bad apples at anyone. I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.

    Well good luck proving that email addresses that you can find anywhere were obtained from you. And instead of posting here why not just send a mass email to all your clients. You could apologize that way. But that is not what this is really about.

    I have heard you speak and like I said earlier you have done good for this industry and I would assume that you are enjoying a nice life from the industry. But let's be honest here, you speak to sell product,you sponsor events to generate business, you sit on the board because it is good for your business. ABC, always be closing! And in fact you are throwing apples.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

  6. #21
    Senior Member J.Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    929

    Default

    [quote=Limo Wire;67713]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Messina View Post
    I haven't forgotten about this forum. I offer my expert knowledge to the transportation industry on a daily basis. I write articles for all of the trade publications, I have lectured at the industry trade shows and I currently hold a position on the NLA board. I am always giving back to this industry since it has been kind to me.

    I'm not looking for a whining session, or to throw bad apples at anyone. I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.

    Well good luck proving that email addresses that you can find anywhere were obtained from you. And instead of posting here why not just send a mass email to all your clients. You could apologize that way. But that is not what this is really about.

    I have heard you speak and like I said earlier you have done good for this industry and I would assume that you are enjoying a nice life from the industry. But let's be honest here, you speak to sell product,you sponsor events to generate business, you sit on the board because it is good for your business. ABC, always be closing! And in fact you are throwing apples.
    Very well said. We have enough propaganda, thanks for swingin through messina, see ya in a few years...

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLimoGuy View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    I have formerly put a request in that all members of this site, and all operators around the country cease and desist using the term "limoGuy" in their titles. I appologize on behalf of myself to anyone who has used the name "limoguy" that has caused embarassment, and discomfort with their views. Please be reminded that if you are going to be upset by what a "limoguy" says, I will make sure that it is PhillyLimoGuy, and not the other impersonators!
    Hey Phily Limo Guy, my attornies have sent a cease and desist order to you to stop infringing on the use of my trademark nickname "Limo Guy" on this forum or anywhere in the world. You have been warned.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,903
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I still make my own cards and have GotPrint.com print them... not into pre-formatted stuff, I like showing what I really have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •