Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An open letter to the Transporatation Industry.

Junior Member Limo Padawan EFX Marketing's Avatar

Default For the record...

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Messina View Post
    I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.

That's all.

The transportation industry is very familiar with this type of situation as many company owners had drivers leave their company to start their own company and try to take their clients with them unlawfully.
    Just for the record…

That’s a pretty tall order to accuse someone of stealing. There is so much public information available (Internet, directories, trade journals, public transportation records, etc.) and many limousine business lists that one can purchase.
    Michael Ellwanger - President
    michael@efxmarketing.com
    EFX Marketing & Media Design
    "Targeted Ground Transportation Marketing & Web Design Since 1999"
    www.limousinemedia.com
    Toll Free 888-602-5959

. I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.
    Talk about beating around the bush.

Did someone steal Create-A-Card's files & is actively using them to solicit business? Name the thief so readers aren't stuck playing guessing games.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

This is a joke the NLA list and LCT lists are floating around like crazy. I have gotten several copies of their email lists for years now. I can't believe anyone would "steal" these lists. Arthur I really doubt your worried about your clients receiving unsolicited emails since you do it yourself.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have formerly put a request in that all members of this site, and all operators around the country cease and desist using the term "limoGuy" in their titles. I appologize on behalf of myself to anyone who has used the name "limoguy" that has caused embarassment, and discomfort with their views. Please be reminded that if you are going to be upset by what a "limoguy" says, I will make sure that it is PhillyLimoGuy, and not the other impersonators!
    Philadelphia Limousine Guy

[quote=Arthur Messina;67686]I haven't forgotten about this forum. I offer my expert knowledge to the transportation industry on a daily basis. I write articles for all of the trade publications, I have lectured at the industry trade shows and I currently hold a position on the NLA board. I am always giving back to this industry since it has been kind to me.

I'm not looking for a whining session, or to throw bad apples at anyone. I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.

Well good luck proving that email addresses that you can find anywhere were obtained from you. And instead of posting here why not just send a mass email to all your clients. You could apologize that way. But that is not what this is really about.

I have heard you speak and like I said earlier you have done good for this industry and I would assume that you are enjoying a nice life from the industry. But let's be honest here, you speak to sell product,you sponsor events to generate business, you sit on the board because it is good for your business. ABC, always be closing! And in fact you are throwing apples.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

[quote=Limo Wire;67713]
    I haven't forgotten about this forum. I offer my expert knowledge to the transportation industry on a daily basis. I write articles for all of the trade publications, I have lectured at the industry trade shows and I currently hold a position on the NLA board. I am always giving back to this industry since it has been kind to me.

I'm not looking for a whining session, or to throw bad apples at anyone. I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.

Well good luck proving that email addresses that you can find anywhere were obtained from you. And instead of posting here why not just send a mass email to all your clients. You could apologize that way. But that is not what this is really about.

I have heard you speak and like I said earlier you have done good for this industry and I would assume that you are enjoying a nice life from the industry. But let's be honest here, you speak to sell product,you sponsor events to generate business, you sit on the board because it is good for your business. ABC, always be closing! And in fact you are throwing apples.
    Very well said. We have enough propaganda, thanks for swingin through messina, see ya in a few years...

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLimoGuy View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have formerly put a request in that all members of this site, and all operators around the country cease and desist using the term "limoGuy" in their titles. I appologize on behalf of myself to anyone who has used the name "limoguy" that has caused embarassment, and discomfort with their views. Please be reminded that if you are going to be upset by what a "limoguy" says, I will make sure that it is PhillyLimoGuy, and not the other impersonators!
    Hey Phily Limo Guy, my attornies have sent a cease and desist order to you to stop infringing on the use of my trademark nickname "Limo Guy" on this forum or anywhere in the world. You have been warned.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Blog Entries

I still make my own cards and have GotPrint.com print them... not into pre-formatted stuff, I like showing what I really have.
    Attached Images Attached Images