Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An open letter to the Transporatation Industry.

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Default An open letter to the Transporatation Industry.

As you know, the Create-A-Card, Inc. brand is the ground transportation's industry leader in providing competitively priced marketing, promotional and related industry products to many of the nation's finest transportation companies worldwide.

Unfortunately, when you run a successful business, there will inevitably be someone looking to trade off of your good name and reputation. For example, you have undoubtedly at some point in your life received unsolicited spam e-mails offering to sell you everything from fake watches, knock-off handbags, miracle drugs, or some other junk at bargain prices. Let me tell you, a fake is never as good as the original. The same holds true for the unsolicited e-mails many of Create-A-Card's customers have recently reported receiving, offering to sell you goods and services comparable to Create-A-Card's. Legal action has been taken to put a stop to anymore of these unsolicited e-mails.

Create-A-Card, Inc. is the real deal! We have grown to become the Number One supplier of first-rate marketing products and services to the transportation industry because we know it backwards and forwards. Since we first opened our doors back in 1986, we have continually refined our offerings to keep in tune with the ever-changing needs of the industry, and of our customers. That experience is what keeps our loyal customers coming back again and again for their marketing needs.

You have many choices when it comes to selecting products to promote your business. Thank you once again for selecting Create-A-Card, Inc.

Sincerely,
    Arthur Messina
    Founder - President
    Create-A-Card, Inc.
    NLA Vendor Director '08 - '10

P.S. This is the support Iím receiving from industry members.

MLA Members,
    Please read the attached letter from Mr. Arthur Messina of Create-A-Card. Create-A-Card is also one of our MLA Members and participated as a sponsor for our past March Mega Membership Drive and Mini Limo Show! Create-A-Card is THE REAL DEAL! Just as Transportation Operators deal with illegal transportation (so called) companies.......you can see from Arthur's letter.....his industry deal with similar issues! I personal, highly recommend Create-A-Card because of their top-notch products and their professionalism!

Always remember...to support the companies that support our industry!

Joanna Fridinger, President
    Maryland Limousine Association (MLA)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Arthur Messina
    Founder - President
    arthur@createacardinc.com

Create-A-Card, Inc.
    WWW.LIMOCARDS.COM

Arthur we all have heavy competition quit whining!

Now wait a second. Didn't Ellwanger start out/work for Arthur?

Ellwanger comes on pushing product.

Members report advertising e-mails from Ellwanger.

Artie makes his appearance.

This may get interesting.

What will not be interesting is if either posts another product pushing piece.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Smile Mtg

He worked for MTG before Create A Card.....
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    Now wait a second. Didn't Ellwanger start out/work for Arthur?

Ellwanger comes on pushing product.

Members report advertising e-mails from Ellwanger.

Artie makes his appearance.

This may get interesting.

What will not be interesting is if either posts another product pushing piece.
    Dean Schuler

Prices to high, use your local printing companies

Arthur Messina whining about unsolicited emails and himself sending unsolicited emails.

And I bet you all thought Operators had the patent on crying over competition

Whaaa, another whoring cars out thread anyone?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Arthur we all have heavy competition quit whining!
    I agree. Give me a break! Boo Hoo Hoo! Legal action? We all have competition! If those whom received the unsolicited email are so upset, they can just request to be taken off or add the sender to spam. Unless this competitor stole your lists (which you didn't mention or imply) whats the problem?

Blog Entries

And I bet you all thought Operators had the patent on crying over competition

Whaaa, another whoring cars out thread anyone?
    HAAHAHAH! Thanks for the laugh Gunny.

I thought Michael worked for Create A Card, but I had too much class to ask the question openly on the forum. I figured like all business people come and go.

Create a card has done some good things for this business but in business competition comes along so I agree, don't whine.

I guess Arthur forgot about this forum over the years, 17 posts since 2002? Not too involved or interested in anyone here.

Regardless, welcome back Arthur.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Wire View Post
    I thought Michael worked for Create A Card, but I had too much class to ask the question openly on the forum. I figured like all business people come and go.

Create a card has done some good things for this business but in business competition comes along so I agree, don't whine.

I guess Arthur forgot about this forum over the years, 17 posts since 2002? Not too involved or interested in anyone here.

Regardless, welcome back Arthur.
    Artie is a product pusher.

EFX, I gave a benefit of doubt & if the postings were more product than contribution, I would of turned it over to admin for action.

Artie is a product pusher.

EFX, I gave a benefit of doubt & if the postings were more product than contribution, I would of turned it over to admin for action.

I agree, but I think Michael does have the ability to make a contribution to this forum. Seems like a pretty low key guy. So we will have to wait and see. But I would also give him the benefit of the doubt and like I said Arthur has not been around to make any contributions to the forum, I think he forgot about this forum until someone else showed some interest, that alone speaks volumes to me.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Default Founder - President

I haven't forgotten about this forum. I offer my expert knowledge to the transportation industry on a daily basis. I write articles for all of the trade publications, I have lectured at the industry trade shows and I currently hold a position on the NLA board. I am always giving back to this industry since it has been kind to me.

I'm not looking for a whining session, or to throw bad apples at anyone. I was just airing an apology to our clients who received emails from a new company similar to mine from someone who obtain and is using our email addresses they were not suppose too.

That's all.

The transportation industry is very familiar with this type of situation as many company owners had drivers leave their company to start their own company and try to take their clients with them unlawfully.
    Arthur Messina
    Founder - President
    arthur@createacardinc.com

Create-A-Card, Inc.
    WWW.LIMOCARDS.COM

I'm kinda tired of people advertising their shit on here....

Few of us active junior and senior members push our services to other members, advertise what we have for sale etc.

I think if you jump on here and actively participate for awhile and then give yourself a little plug so be it. Give your self a plug in your signature!

Limos4Sale needs to walk on along with all the other billboards....that have one motive; use the forum and its 5K members to advertise to.

I just received an email from the lanj president regarding this.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com