Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out my first limousine website

Or at the very least also use the picture of the outside of the bus with your company name on it ;-) That is what I figured identified your sites from others was that your sites had all three images of the bus. May want to check some of those with the fake number and get a real one in there though.

When I find images used that belong to me or my web design/hosting clients, I do a direct contact, then if not cleared up within reasonable time (ie, they learned what they did wrong or knew and didn't want a fight) I go up the chain to their hosting provider. Most all in the US take a DMCA complaint seriously.

-Greg
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    Yeah, most likely those are my sites. I run a company in Michigan and when I set up sites for SEO to sell advertising on I use pictures that I took myself instead of stealing them from other companies. I don't take it personal, but at the same time I would prefer that unless someone wants to pay me to license my pictures that they don't use them. I spend a lot of money on camera equipment and I spend a lot of time taking pictures and editing them, so I don't think anyone should be seeing the benefits of my pictures without paying me a licensing fee.
    But they are also selling vehicles that they don't have. They are unique, custom built vehicles that won't be found anywhere else. If I reserved a specific vehicle, I would want that vehicle to show up and not something else.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
    Or at the very least also use the picture of the outside of the bus with your company name on it ;-) That is what I figured identified your sites from others was that your sites had all three images of the bus. May want to check some of those with the fake number and get a real one in there though.

When I find images used that belong to me or my web design/hosting clients, I do a direct contact, then if not cleared up within reasonable time (ie, they learned what they did wrong or knew and didn't want a fight) I go up the chain to their hosting provider. Most all in the US take a DMCA complaint seriously.

-Greg
    I put those fake #s up there so people don't waste their time calling. Before I have someone getting the leads I like to put the sites up for a while so they have time to rank on google. Sometimes it's harder to find someone who wants the calls than it is to rank the site good on google. It can never hurt for a site to age though.