Thread: 140" Stretch

Who builds the best 140" Stretch here and now ? I have a small operator asking me who is also a very good friend. Please assist...

Dean Schuler

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Schuler:
    Who builds the best 140" Stretch here and now ? I have a small operator asking me who is also a very good friend. Please assist...

Dean Schuler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Craftsmen.

Wade Randolph

I could be wrong here.....but I think Dean was talking about a 140" QVM. I've checked with several builders and they are denying that the 140" Town Car QVM exists. There are some building a 140" Excursion QVM. If you like, let me know and I'll dig up the info on that.

Rob

He is stretching a used Town Car to 140" and he called me up to inquire about the builders. Not a QVM car..

Dean Schuler

From the cars I have seen ( and I have seen a lot) the best 140" was built by Royal Coach by Victor located in C.A., I don't know if they have a website or not, we have an operator here who has had about a dozen of them and he keeps going back, that alone should tell you something, apart from the odd collision he says they are reliable.
    Hope that helps.

> From the cars I have seen ( and I have seen a lot) the best 140" was built
    > by Royal Coach by Victor located in C.A., I don't know if they have a website or not

RC by Victor

Steve Walker
    Azusa, CA
    steve@capriceshop.com
    http://www.capriceshop.com

If you need to recommed a 140" Excursion the value would be with a certified conversion. Not only would they be getting more for their $$$ (warranty, resale value, etc) but as many states/counties/cities outlaw non-QVM/CMC vehicles the future value and marketability will be enhanced.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RickE.:
    If you need to recommed a 140" Excursion the value would be with a certified conversion. Not only would they be getting more for their $$$ (warranty, resale value, etc) but as many states/counties/cities outlaw non-QVM/CMC vehicles the future value and marketability will be enhanced.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please name the state and or county that specifically says that a non-QVM stretch is outlawed.

Wade Randolph

just to clarify, RickE said as states outlawed them. I believe he meant in the near future, not they have already.

David Merrill: This is for you. I just got my new 140" QVM stretch Excursion. We have had it for 10 days now and I am thoroughly pleased with it. It is a Executive Fantasy III. It drives fantastic and the clients love it. The fit and finish is as good as I have seen. Mine is black with graphite interior. I had a 140" non-QVM Navigator and the difference in interior room is amazing. The Excursion is much wider and roomier. I can't believe how much better it rides. Just thought I would let you know about it.

Wade Randolph

Wade,

May I ask what it cost you? If you don't want to disclose that publically, feel free to email me privately.

Thanks
    Michael

The Redondo Beach School of Numbers
    A graduate with full honors ...

Thanks Wade!

The Redondo Beach School of Numbers
    A graduate with full honors ...

Thanks Wade. I am sold on the QVM 140 Excursion, it's thoes non QVM 200 and 220s that scare me. 13,000 lbs on a vehicle designed by its maker to only hold 8900, that's ssccaarryyyyyy

David E. Merrill
    David E. Merrill

Member Limo Padawan

Listen to Wade he has 20 + years. He knows best.