Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LimoLive24.com

Jim i be waiting for your feed back specifically i might be interested in the services they are offering.

Default Trophy Limousine and other questions answered... and a thank you.

I will try to address these issues with enough depth to answer the questions without getting too far into detail… so please excuse the length of the post…

First off, the comment and our “response” Mayer noted above about hold times is incorrect. I understand that this was misunderstood based on a conversation with Trophy yesterday. The response that Trophy posted was to an entirely different question... that was being charged when he called into his number and wanted to ask questions, assign us work, respond to an email inquiry, etc. This was not our response to anything relating to hold times and I agree, if a client experienced excessive hold times they should not be paying for it, period. By the way, when we calculate our rates we calculate in 10% unproductive or hold time in the hourly while the actual is less than 4% based on monthly spot audits.

Regarding number of agents/operators... The staffing varies over the period of the day. The average normal answering service (we owned two answering services in Texas) loads about 100-150 live clients per agent. Call loads are different based on time of day, day of week, the individual clients call loads, service contracts and external factors.

Due to many reasons including the large amount of work performed per call (especially behind the scenes work that is NOT billed - average call wrap time for us is about 3-4 minutes per every call and this is not billed to our members) we average only about 15-25 LIVE clients per agent (much higher agent to client ratio) at any given time. The "Client Load" is based on the number of ACTIVE clients that are forwarding at any one time and the average call traffic that client produces. For example, call load during the arc between 9 pm and 5 am is very light compared daytime and call length is usually about half because of less quote calls. Traffic per client varies significantly. We have up to six stations staffed at any one time, however yes there are arcs of time with 3-4 agents because that is based on load and what is contracted for. We pre-schedule at 1.8 times the weekly contracted time of our members and usually call in another 15%-25% more. I hope this helps anyone wanting to understand how it works.

As of mid January we are increasing staff to 2.3 times the contracted time and personnel are already completing training.

While we use "assigned agents" for most accounts, we are now changing to reduce the amount of time that the phone system will try to connect an assigned agent first before going out to the rest of the team. Previously this resulted in assigned agents handling 95% of the inbound calls, but did cause some TTA's to be longer because of the way we programmed the system. I thank Mayer at Trophy for bringing this to our attention and we are working on a better balance equation since TTA seems to be of more concern then primary agent. Thank you.

Third, we have never had an 8 minute (TTA) time alert in all of 2010 on our end. We have wall board that shows the status of all calls in queue. Our system progressively escalates calls so that anything over 1 minute goes to supervisors and anything over two causes us to get an alert, notification, etc. Hundreds of calls are answered every day and when we do see TTA’s start going over 60 seconds average (sometimes maybe 2-3 minutes) due to unusual circumstances, we call in reinforcements. We don’t just sit there and watch the phone ring. We are investigating this matter as we are as concerned as our client and it is certainly not the norm or acceptable even on an occasional basis. Our alert system shows no such 8 minute event and we are looking at all possible reasons and checking individual calls for the entire day in question, from both internal and external causes including the supply side Voip and our Voip provider as well (which did experience some weather related issues over the past three weeks). We are not ignoring it at all.

Again we are month to month. No one is locked into anything. If this was happening across the board all the time we would have zero clients. But that doesn't mean it does not occasionally happen and the weather conditions on and off these past several weeks have had multiple instances where call loads increased by 3-4 times normal with massive call spikes due to constant guest updates and changes. Some of our members reported this when they were trying to handle their own phones and switched to us because they could not handle their own volume. Some limo operators could not even get to their offices and forwarded 24/7. We reacted by calling in agents on overtime and we took the hit. Was it perfect? No. Did we step up and react? Yes. Could we do better? Always. But our average TTA only climbed from 42 seconds to 58 for that week. So most calls were not severely affected despite the load that it caused.

WE HAVE ALWAYS STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE and issued a credit to any client that has experienced some significant departure from our normal service levels... in this case Trophy was provided a credit of 30% off the bill. I am not saying that makes it a non issue.... I am only saying that we work with our members and we understand if we have failed in something and take responsibility.

We do have a complaint hot line (email) exactly because we want to make sure when something does come up that affects our members, they can get priority attention to this and it goes directly to the account manager assigned. It cuts the agents out of the loop and gets the info directly to management for action. This is the same as a service ticket is with a tech or phone company for example.

As I said before, we always have room for improvement. We are all about cost vs. benefit. The better we become at what we do, the more value we represent to our members. We do our best to prevent mistakes and we also don't make our members pay for things that are our fault. We have supervisors on duty who help out, call in reinforcements, and react to situations such as a weather event so that they are handled. There are a lot of moving parts. Characterizing this like it happens on every call or even most of them is simply not accurate. Many complaints turn out to be a technical or information issue.

I do appreciate that we are hearing the issues on the forum here and providing us the opportunity both to explain how things work, where we are in need of improvement and where we are doing things right too. It is unfortunate that we handle hundreds of calls a day that go without a hitch, but rarely hear about them. Understandably, the problem events get all the attention and we as a company must do our best to correct any deficiencies we can.

My thank you to Mayer at Trophy for the criticism as I am sure we will be the better for it in the long run. I also thank those that have said good things about the hard working staff that works on their calls every day. We will continue to work to resolve any issues we can. I think most of you know we are very committed to this industry and what you do and as the only company here that does this with any presence and support of the industry, we obviously have dedicated ourselves here. Thanks.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    http://www.LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com
    Phone: 800.676.9095
    Limousine Business Process Outsourcing
    Reservations Center, Web Chat,Text/SMS
    Customer Care & Marketing Services

Kurt,

I am glad that you welcome criticism and my intention is not to be harsh but to point out the flaws and hope that you will improve where it is necessary. I do apologize if i was a bit too harsh but i had heard quite a few complaints from my customers recently and was very upset about it. I do understand it is not always as easy as it may seem to provide the level of service that we demand and i sincerely hope you will make the necessary adjustments to make all of us a as we ll as our clients happy. Thank you Arnie you have been a great help thoughout this matter. I would also like to point out that Kurt is correct, i did indeed misunderstand a portion of what was i was told. However, I still firmly believe that being charged for hold times is unacceptable. As far as the complaints@limolive24.com comment goes i do apologize as i was caught up in the moment However, i do recommend that you change that because it stands out. I would never create a complaints email, it just makes it appear that perhaps you have an overflow of them even though you may not. Perhaps customercare@limolive24.com would be better.

To all the limolive24 team i do sincerely appreciate the hard work that you provide and wish you all a happy and healthy new year.

Sincerely,

Mayer

It seems that there are multiple operators that have complaints about the on hold time. I don't think this is the result of operators banding together to have the same complaint.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Banned

Just received my December invoice, calls are not matching with my daily stats. Clients still complain about on hold times. One call 506 seconds = 8.43 minutes, just to cancel a reservation. WTF!!!
    Calling in the morning to discuss billing. See how it goes, but I am about done with them.

Default Dream Limo WTF?

knsdd
    Last edited by Kurt@LimoLive24.com; January 7th, 2011 at 02:49 PM.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com

Default Dream Limo

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Limo View Post
    Just received my December invoice, calls are not matching with my daily stats. Clients still complain about on hold times. One call 506 seconds = 8.43 minutes, just to cancel a reservation. WTF!!!
    Calling in the morning to discuss billing. See how it goes, but I am about done with them.
    We certainly would have appreciated you coming to us with your concerns first and letting us research this for you.

The 8 minute call you are referring to was a booking. I listened to this myself just to be sure. The guest had a lot of information including the fact that he was bringing an animal in a carrier. We also had to set up a new account in the reservation system for this person. The call was professional and the customer concerns handled including a read back of all critical information for the booking. This was not a cancellation as you have stated above.

Your average TOTAL time per call for all of December was less than 3 minutes each. Hardly evidence of abusive hold times or anything of the kind. In fact I would argue that the calls were handled with very reasonable efficiency. I listened to several call recordings (we record all calls, spot audit them all month and provide recordings of specific calls to our members upon request).

WTF?

We will always investigate any matter reported to us, including any billing inquiry and make sure that it is checked and verified for you.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com

Default Service vs. Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Wire View Post
    is why I have said all along, you hire people to work 24/7 or do it yourself or get out of the business. No one will answer your phone with the same vigor as you or someone that works directly for you, someone that you can hold accountable. On hold for 5 minutes speak for 1 and it costs $9.00 that pays an hour of someones times. If your phone rings 10 times a night you have paid for someone and you could have them doing other things for you.
    No doubt you are correct about doing it yourself. However I would argue two points here... #1 employees make mistakes too. Agreed you can watch them closer if they are in house, but the reality is that many operators have difficulty in hiring and retaining people and getting them to perform at an acceptable level. Service quality is diminished every time someone quits or gets fired and there are often no resources available to fill in. This is a key reason outsourcing is one of the fastest growing businesses in the USA... #2 it is really expensive. Most of our clients are paying about $500-$1500 per month. It is great to talk about having personnel do other things, but the gross dollars at the end of the month just to cover off hours (128 hrs/week) total about 554 hrs/month x $12.00 per hour (loaded low end wage) = $6,648. In our past life as limo operators that was a lot of money to come up with every month and doing so probably would have really cut into a lot of mission-critical budgets. Also, what happens during a call cluster and the one employee is not able to take the calls?

I would add that we are not employees. We can be fired at any time without recourse. So from our perspective, we are very accountable as if we are not, we lose our client. At least that's how we see it from here.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com

Default Tta

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    It seems that there are multiple operators that have complaints about the on hold time. I don't think this is the result of operators banding together to have the same complaint.
    Good point. What gets lost here is that while there are occasionally longer TTA (time to answer) times, the reality is that well over 95% of the calls never see such long times. Our average total call time is only about 4.2 minutes and if you divide that into sub-groups (many members have us doing very detailed, involved work like setting up new accounts for all new guests, etc.) some of them are less than 2.8 minutes. We understand that there is a tendency to shout loudly about any long hold time (TTA) even if that is a very small percentage of total calls handled and we know that longer TTA's do affect customer service perception. We don't want a caller / guest complaining any more than our members do. It's bad for both brands.

This is why we have increased agents as of January and as I mentioned in an earlier post we have several coming out of training now and through January. The incidents of TTA's longer than 1 minute have already been cut in half the first week of January. I might point out that with one person in your office, a second call results in the problem immediately.... you put one caller on hold and upset them or let the phone ring while you finish the other call and upset the new caller. With us there is depth to the call capacity and a much lower likelihood of a backup of the call queue. Most call centers have a target of 3-5 minutes to answer. Our is less than one minute and most of the time we are hitting it now.

Thanks for the post. We are working hard to make sure we can deliver the service in line with the needs and demands of our members.
    Last edited by Kurt@LimoLive24.com; January 7th, 2011 at 08:02 PM.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com

Default Is LimoLive24 any better 3 years since the last post???

Hi, just wondering how things are going with those of you using LimoLive24. They're still in business so I figure they must be doing something right. I've been thinking about giving them a try so I did a search and this thread came up. As no one had posted in over 3 years I thought I'd resurrect the thread. Have they improved? Has anyone been using them with success? Let's hear your opinions!

Thanks!!!

Default Not Quite

Kurt... I have many issues with LimoLive that I believe were not handled well by Jason.
    I would prefer you call me personally too discuss, without washing them here in the forum.
    800-713-7750 John

Default Agents calling me over & over again

We were billed MANY un-necessary overage minutes for the month of July.
    Yes our calls increased dramatically...but so did the amount of times per day an agent put a customer on hold and called me. It got to the point where I might as well just answer it myself. Many of these calls were the agents asking for rates that were right in front of them on LimoLive. I think we were the leader of 500 second calls (thats the max)

Many errors by agents caused us $$$
    Three times reservations were made for Cruise Port or Airport Pick up. When I arrived, there would be numerous passengers and double that amount in luggage which would NEVER fit in a Limousine. I had to arrange alternative transportation for the passengers because they could not fit in limousine and I lost time, tolls, fuel, pay for a dead run.

Also, many times passengers were misquoted and I after reading incident report, I would call back customers apologizing for the error and attempt to save the reservations.

I can go on for hours about all the costly mistakes and errors that were made by LimoLive agents. We were billed almost $3000 for one month of service. Who in their right mind would pay almost $750 a week when they were answering agents calls just as many times as the passengers were calling in??? We showed the errors to Jason .. he admitted there were MANY errors and mistakes but refused to reimburse us for what we agreed was a fair number? He pretty much told us "too bad"

That was bad business in my book! For a measley $800 refund of mistakes that were admitted by LimoLive, they lose a customer that would pay on average $1500 per month. I have documented proof of all the mistakes AND who is paying for all the mistakes where we had to hire another company at the last minute to save our ass at the airport? The loss of our time, fuel, tolls, and payroll to driver for a dead run? For the countless times people hung up after waiting 4 to 5 minutes on hold (yes I tested this many times and YES I waited that long myself)

I was very pleased and understanding with the service until we were basically told to go F*&k ourselves. We were told we would be credited $$ but ONLY if we opted for the $1800 per month service. So basically, you admit the errors and that we were overcharged... but will only credit us if we went with the 2000 minute plan? LOL Something is wrong with that!

I asked for Jason (manager) MANY times.. I asked agents to please have him or Arnie call me asap. No calls! Ignored. His excuse... "The agents probably realized they made a mistake and were afraid to pass the message on" REALLY????

Now the ball is in the Owners hand. Lets see how this is handled.
    I grew up in a bad neighborhood.. Nobody ever robbed me without a gun and Im not about to let it happen now!!!

So this was almost a year and a half ago. Recently I have been curious about this type of service. So I did a search on here and found this. I checked and see that LimoLive24 is still in business, are any of you still using them? What is your feedback? Good? Bad?