Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LimoLive24.com

Quote Originally Posted by River Parish Limousines View Post
    They also just told one of our regulars that we are all booked tomorrow.
    Are you booked?

No!!!!!! Not at the time he needs it. He called the office managers cell when he was told this and that's how we found out about it. We dam near missed out on a 7 hour run. 7x120=840!!!
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com

Blog Entries

I can opine they ARE NOT GOOD with multiple rates with airport transfers or multiple packages. Throw in us traveling across international borders and they didn't "get it". It also seemed as if they have different operators every other week (revolving door).

To be fair, we had people that would call and I didn't have a particular rate loaded in LimoAnywhere and that threw things off. LimoLive not knowing if we serviced it or not hindered us booking a job - whereas if a potential customer calls and we pick up (wife or I) we could put them on hold for 30 seconds and look on google maps and quote a rate. Also we operate many websites with specific targeting and this also added to the confusion.

I really wanted to stick with them and make it work...as I need a break from this business - it's not easy. It just was not doing us any good spending on average $1,000-$1,500 per month.

I think they are more or less good at hourly charters. If you run just charters with stretches then maybe they could do good for you.

Start throwing in variables about your area and they're toast. That's why we dropped them -- and that's why your minutes run up sooo fast - they have your customers on hold, call you (Why do I need an answering service if they call me every other time a customer calls)...etc.

Sadly, it didn't work for me, either.
    Last edited by Jim30; December 3rd, 2010 at 09:49 PM.

I have one big negative thing to say about them but I cant post that here. If you want - PM me and I will tell you what I have heard about them.

Banned

I have been using LimoLive24 for about 6 months. At first they did not do very well. But after putting everything in black and white they do pretty good. But if it is not on your price sheet, they are lost. It took me about two months before I was comfortable letting them answer the phone. They do get better as they learn your company. I would not give them the phone during a busy weekday, but they do great on the weekends.

Yeah maybe so, but I just didn't like my customers being on hold for 7 minutes to get a simple hourly rate for our 8 pax. They also sent me an email that was for Wade at Riverside not me at River Parish. They just seemed very unorganized.
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com

Hi all,

I am relatively new to the site (prob about 8 months) and i am an avid reader of the threads. I come on here about two or three times each day to see whats new so to those of you who have never seen me, hi to all of you and i love this community!

Regarding LimoLive24,
    We signed with them about 4 months ago and have been using them for some night and weekends. As I'm sure you are all aware we in this business we do not get much free time. For the past month or so i began to track them by checking all of my call logs, matching them to the emails they send you for every phone call that they receive, and things just aren't adding up. Dustin, i too am experiencing what you have with customers being on hold for so long. This past Saturday we got 8 hang ups due to the lengthy time my customers were on hold. Gary, It also took me quite a few months to loosen up to the idea of someone other than me or our employees taking calls. I know how many calls i receive and how long they are when i check the call log and unfortunately they do not match LimoLive24 records. I have cut back with them and try not to use them at all during the week.

Thank you all for being open about sharing your experiences in this industry, it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mayer Miltz
    Trophy Limousine

Blog Entries

Here we just forward the phone to whomever is not going to be out during that time, it has been working well for the past four years doing it this way. Makes it nice that each person that answers the phone knows how the reservation software works, are familiar with the vehicles and rates.

Well gents, I understand that some love us and others have problems at times or feel that we are not the right fit. Sometimes we are not, especially if there are overly complicated rate systems that are not well documented or easy to reference. Complete rates in LimoAnywhere or CCO or ULS, GT3 are extremely effective. We need easy to reference materials to quote, book, etc. and we have helped many of our clients achieve this... materials they have even used to train in house staff too. We also offer simple, less expensive answering services only, which don't involve all that responsibility.

We do have a lot of very satisfied long term clients (one just bought our entire office lunch this week and demanded we not spend less than $250) as a thank you for the work this past year. 9 of our people have received unsolicited bonus checks directly from the members as personal thank you's. However none of that counts if we have people dissatisfied or if we have problems affecting anyone's business that need to be addressed. I thank you all for being honest and posting info here that we obviously need to take a serious look at to solve problems that are affecting our customers and their business. Our mission is to help, not to hinder and we are committed to doing just that.

Hold times seem to be a very big issue with a few of you and I agree... customer service sure cannot be rating an 8-10 if customers are waiting too long on hold or for phones to be answered. While our average TTA for all calls is held at less than 42 seconds company-wide, there are times when call clusters caused by random events, weather and other issues do cause us to have to call in more agents on short notice and during that time we sometimes experience longer TTA (time to answer) than we like on specific calls. It is a very small percentage, but that hardly matters if it happens to be your call and obviously affects you business and we need to look at how to get those spikes better handled. We do factor 10% hold time in our rate as unproductive time even though it runs only about 4%.

It is also true that our agents are trained to call and ask our members questions if they are not sure of something. We prefer to ask rather than assume as that has caused problems in the past when mistakes happen. We do not charge our clients for any of those outbound calls and they are not even on the same phone provider much less tied into the same telephone number. There is no tracking of any outbound calls to our members phone numbers from our office for billing. We do track inbound calls when members call us to do work for them, which we charge only the use fee for. These bills come directly from the phone company provider (Vitelity) so there is 100% accuracy. It is the same detailed call log that they use to bill us!

If anyone wants to contact me directly, please do. Or do feel free to post here. We take all these comments seriously (good and bad) and while we are not perfect, we do feel obligated to do our best to get there. Every limo operator does some things differently, has different procedures, levels of documentation, etc. We use month to month contracts exactly because we don't ever want any company stuck using something that doesn't work for them. However we are committed to doing our best to make sure that it does. Thank you all and Happy Holidays and the best wishes to you for success in the coming new year. I will come back and post some of our findings and solutions in coming weeks so you can give us some feedback, your opinion and if this is working for you (if you are a member). We welcome suggestions from any operator whether they are a client or not!

Thank you.
    Last edited by Kurt@LimoLive24.com; December 29th, 2010 at 12:18 PM.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    http://www.LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com
    Phone: 800.676.9095
    Limousine Business Process Outsourcing
    Reservations Center, Web Chat,Text/SMS
    Customer Care & Marketing Services

Kurt, how many people do you have working for you answering calls for entire country?

I can answer that question for you. I use limolive24 and was receiving many complaints about hold time from customers as well as operators comments like "do you train you phone operators". I called limolive24 last Friday at 4pm and was on hold for 8 minutes and when someone finally responded i asked the operator how many phone operators were on shift at that time and she replied three. Limolive24 has well over 100 limo operators using their service, how the hell can you effectively answer calls for that many companies with only three operators. If i get some random customer inquiring about a quote and they sit on hold for five minutes and only speak to a rep for 1 minute that just cost me $9.00, that is correct they charge you for hold times while they are handling some other limo companies phones, that is ABSURD!

I asked them to provide me with a time log for actual talk time vs. hold time and of course they cannot provide that. When i asked them why am i being charged for hold times especially when my customer is on hold because you are understaffed and currently dealing with someone else who probably was on hold for five minutes as well i received this response " When you call in we are working for you. It would be much the same as the Stand By charge used by Livery companies. The guest may not be in the car but they are still using the service"

are you kidding me? you are providing poor customer service (long hold times = poor customer service) if i said to my customer, sir i am a little late i am very sorry that you had to wait an additional 10 minutes but we are still going to charge you for those ten minutes. If i pulled this crap i would be out of business in no time. I firmly believe limolive24 has actually hurt us more than they have helped, unfortunate but true. This is our livelyhood and i take it personal and find it inexcusable when anyone damages our reputation intentional or not. For us i believe that it is time to look for an exit strategy.

If there is anyone on this blog that would like some more info good, bad or both you may private message me and i can answer your questions or help with your concerns. I never wish for any operator to fail and believe firmly that our industry is very hard working and we all must take the necessary steps to protect and improve our relationships and reputation with our clients.

Thanks for listening.

Mayer
    Trophy Limousine

I almost forgot, for limolive24 complaints please email complaints@limolive24.com

I couldn't believe they have a dedicated email for complaints, i guess they receive a bunch of them.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trophylimo View Post
    If i get some random customer inquiring about a quote and they sit on hold for five minutes and only speak to a rep for 1 minute that just cost me $9.00, that is correct they charge you for hold times while they are handling some other limo companies phones, that is ABSURD!
    I would agree. Kurt, is this how it works?
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Default This

is why I have said all along, you hire people to work 24/7 or do it yourself or get out of the business. No one will answer your phone with the same vigor as you or someone that works directly for you, someone that you can hold accountable. On hold for 5 minutes speak for 1 and it costs $9.00 that pays an hour of someones times. If your phone rings 10 times a night you have paid for someone and you could have them doing other things for you.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

I must say that the problem is not with limolive24 phone operators, it is an upper management issue. Management cannot charge you for hold time. I think the phone operators are great specifically Tammy and Julie. However there is only so much that they can control.

Congrats on the promotion Tammy, you deserve it!

Mayer