Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LimoLive24.com

I have absolutely no complaints yet. This might be one of the best moves I have made and they are booking jobs after hours.

Sounds like a great system. My wide would love for me to get this for nights and weekends. I just have to get my limo software first.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com

Wade,

What do they charge per month for this service?
    Jason R.

Default Pricing

Jason they have differet pricing levels. All you need to do is call and discuss your normal call volume after hours then they can give you a price.

Default LimoLive24 Prices and Services

If you have any questions on the limousine reservations and answering services or even the more involved limo dispatch services, please feel free to give me a call. We can usually manage a quote with about five minuntes worth of conversation about your call volume, services you want us to perform and the days and hours of coverage that you need.

You can read about us in LCT online here: http://www.lctmag.com/Channel/Techno...Way-Live2.aspx

The contracts are month to month and you can change the service plan with as little as five days advance notice each month. The billing is based on the amount of time you utilize each month. We have members that are using the basic limousine answering services and reservations / front office services with only 100 minutes per month and clients using over 2000 minutes per month. We are pretty flexible in setting up whatever you need for your specific business. If you are using a remote accessible software we can take reservations directly into your system, update or confirm existing reservations, etc. just as if we were at your office. If not, we have other methods to assure we have the data available and we use our own license of livery software to take the reservations into to assure they are professionally done.

Best wishes to you. If I can help out, please let me know!
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    http://www.LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com
    Phone: 800.676.9095
    Limousine Business Process Outsourcing
    Reservations Center, Web Chat,Text/SMS
    Customer Care & Marketing Services

Ok I signed up. I will keep you guys posted on how they do.
    Jason R.

Ok. It's been 1 month since i've signed up & I think it was one of the smartest moves i've made so far. They have booked numerous jobs so far after hours for us. Way to go LimoLive24!
    Jason R.

Any updates on LimoLive24?

Thinking of using them. Would like them to answer all my calls...

Quote Originally Posted by J.Scott View Post
    Any updates on LimoLive24?

Thinking of using them. Would like them to answer all my calls...
    They are doing a pretty good job so far. It's nice to have my phones always answered.
    Jason R.

I hope no one minds me bringing this thread back, but I just wanted to get an update from the operators using LimoLive24.com, we are looking to sign up in the next week and just wanted to know how they are doing for everyone? We just switched to CCO to interface, so we are getting all setup to make it work in the best atmosphere.
    Michael Niederst
    President
    NM Limousine, LTD dba NM Limo Co.
    21400 Lorain Road | Fairview Park, OH 44126
    P. (440) 319-8900 | F. (440) 331-8815

Banned

I have just signed up. Still going through the set up process, but everything looks good so far. They have been great to work with.
    I'm actually going to have weekends free again!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

After hearing some reviews from operators I believe that it may be best for us to go with a standard call center, any one have any recommendations on a good consistent call center?
    Michael Niederst
    President
    NM Limousine, LTD dba NM Limo Co.
    21400 Lorain Road | Fairview Park, OH 44126
    P. (440) 319-8900 | F. (440) 331-8815

We tried them last year. Doesn't seem to work real well for a retail business with custom pricing and negotiating. Probably works great for airport with standard pricing though.
    Joseph Busenhart
    Thoroughbred Limousine
    Lexington, KY
    (859)273-3690

www.thoroughbredlimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by NM Limo Co. View Post
    I hope no one minds me bringing this thread back, but I just wanted to get an update from the operators using LimoLive24.com, we are looking to sign up in the next week and just wanted to know how they are doing for everyone? We just switched to CCO to interface, so we are getting all setup to make it work in the best atmosphere.
    I for one definitely don't mind. I'd love to hear updates as well.

Wade, any updates?

Thanks!

OK guys, our 10 day free trial isnt up yet and I believe we're going to throw in the towel with Limo Live24. It just isn't working for us. I did a test call earlier and it was 4 minutes and 57 second before I spoke with a human. My phone then read 7 minutes and 10 seconds before she was able to locate a price for an airport transfer from Baton Rouge to MSY. (Something we do everyday). One thing I did'nt like either is when she asked me, "How long does it take to get from Baton Rouge to New Orleans?" SERIOUSLY???? The person on the other end of the line is supposed to believe you are sitting at my office!!!!! They also just told one of our regulars that we are all booked tomorrow. THIS ROYALLY PISSED ME OFF. Sorry if this is harsh but I'm fresh off of the phone with these guys. I think our old system of one of us being on call is going to have to work. No one will ever treat your customers like you will. This may work for some, but its not going to mae the cut for us.
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com