Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domain for Sale - SexyLimousine.com

Default Domain for Sale - SexyLimousine.com

SexyLimousine.com is for Sale

Registered in 2003 this domain has never been developed. It has recently been parked at Sedo.com.

There's an old saying that "sex sells" and of course we all know that limos are sexy. Why not use SexyLimousine.com, an edgy yet classy domain to your advantage. Attract attention and stand out from your competition. Create a new website or just a landing page to increase your limo business.

We will consider all reasonable offers. Please contact us directly at gwpcorp@gmail.com

I typically delete these but I'm gonna let this run and see what the community has to say about this sexy domain.

I'll give you $10 as thats about what its worth.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by First Class Limos View Post
    I'll give you $10 as thats about what its worth.
    Will you pay that in singles?
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Senior Member Limo Padawan MrGoldwing's Avatar

I will give you $20

Does this Limo Driver come with the domain?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Seriously....$25? This is not worth more than $5. Unless you want to change your business name to Sex Limousine and attract sleaze ball retail clients, what is the point?

Wait, FOLLOWER might want this name. I mean he charters limos and sexy topless whores to serve drinks in the back of his limos. Could be a perfect fit! I think he would need a .AU addy though and not .com as we "Yanks" use in the USA.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    Seriously....$25? This is not worth more than $5. Unless you want to change your business name to Sex Limousine and attract sleaze ball retail clients, what is the point?

Wait, FOLLOWER might want this name. I mean he charters limos and sexy topless whores to serve drinks in the back of his limos. Could be a perfect fit! I think he would need a .AU addy though and not .com as we "Yanks" use in the USA.
    It was a joke, might have missed my sarcasm .

I do think domain names are pretty important though, just all the good ones are already taken. I did purchase about 5 websites a few months ago to do different advertising campaigns and test a few different marketing techniques. Hopefully one of them works, just wish I had the time to track them all.

I'll bet you the seller wants (thinks its worth) $500 or $1000! Wanna bet?
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Ill give you $10.

Just imagine trying to send out marketing materials. Sounds quite embarrassing.

Actually I retract my offer. You can keep it.

I must have posted this message on the wrong forum. I thought this board was for limo owners who were looking for some innovative internet marketing ideas.

Limo Scene writes "unless you want to change your business name to Sex Limousine and attract sleaze ball retail clients, what is the point?"

Well the point is you don't need to change your biz name just create a landing page. Also I guess you don't want any of those pesky bachelor or bachelorette party bookings say in groups of 8-12, or any romantic (yes that's another connection with sexy) night on the town bookings for a honeymoon, anniversary, Valentines Day, etc. Those extra bookings couldn't be worth much over the course of a year, right?

On second thought, the heck with the domain sale, I'll just set up a squeeze page for a limo affiliate program and make money generating leads for them. Meanwhile you guys just continue marketing your business the way you always have.

Default Missed Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenOnWheels View Post
    It was a joke, might have missed my sarcasm .

I do think domain names are pretty important though, just all the good ones are already taken. I did purchase about 5 websites a few months ago to do different advertising campaigns and test a few different marketing techniques. Hopefully one of them works, just wish I had the time to track them all.
    Likewise. I was being sarcastic right back at you. It is a ridiculous thought to ponder.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Wink My apologies

Quote Originally Posted by IMPro View Post
    I must have posted this message on the wrong forum. I thought this board was for limo owners who were looking for some innovative internet marketing ideas.

Limo Scene writes "unless you want to change your business name to Sex Limousine and attract sleaze ball retail clients, what is the point?"

Well the point is you don't need to change your biz name just create a landing page. Also I guess you don't want any of those pesky bachelor or bachelorette party bookings say in groups of 8-12, or any romantic (yes that's another connection with sexy) night on the town bookings for a honeymoon, anniversary, Valentines Day, etc. Those extra bookings couldn't be worth much over the course of a year, right?

On second thought, the heck with the domain sale, I'll just set up a squeeze page for a limo affiliate program and make money generating leads for them. Meanwhile you guys just continue marketing your business the way you always have.
    I am not here for innovative internet marketing ideas but I suppose some here might be. You provided good advice on "landing pages" that people may not have thought about or even know what that means. I don't seek retail jobs. I take them but I don't ever go to bridal shows.

I REALLY don't want those bachelor parties and positively don't want to market to them. But, that is my business model. Chase the repeat clients with marketing dollars and efforts and give the one timer, one nighters to someone else who enjoys cleaning puke and putting up with rowdy, drunk people with a higher risk of damage to the car than a corporate executive or a funeral. Put, there are many here who are party car people and maybe a title like that might help them achieve what they are looking for and you were good to give them such of an idea where I fell short thinking of myself.

As for Valentine's - no need to market that day......they come in droves as an automatic lover's response.

I still wouldn't pay more than $10 bucks though as it has no proven value. A domain name like limos.com or limousine.com - now those are worth big bucks. Cheaplimo.com might be good too for a landing page. Sexy? Not so popular in a Google search term when associated with the charter of a limousine.

Best wishes in selling your domain name.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA