Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm #1 !!!!

Default I'm #1 !!!!

I'm #1 on google for "limo"!!! Hurry and look because by tommorrow limos.com will probably have me beat and be back to #1! LOL I can't believe I beat limos.com for the search term limo. Never thought it would happen!!!
    Last edited by First Class Limos; April 28th, 2009 at 01:14 AM.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Senior Member Limo Padawan The Leader's Avatar

Well done but I think its moved already! Outstanding effort in any case.

Thanks! The results are probably different in Australia. I had to add a screenshot before it changes for me too! I've been #2 for "limo" and "limos" for a long time and its good to be on top of 17+ million websites!
    Last edited by First Class Limos; April 28th, 2009 at 01:29 AM.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Senior Member Limo Padawan The Leader's Avatar

I think you could stick number one if you title was more focused on the word limos but my be detrimental to your other keywords!

Blog Entries

Congrats, you are showing up #1 for me too. That is really an awesome achievement.

Jim

Congrats!
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com

Blog Entries

Congrats !! I know that it's hard to climb to the top, takes lots of time to work it up there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

im seeing you as #3. but you have to be pretty damn close. sounds like you need some more solid incoming links and you might get it back.

Congrats. Maybe now you should open up a website that does the same job as limos.com and give they a little competition. I bet a lot of people with switch to get away from Limos.com. Im still investigating their wrong doings with their leads. A lot of things are suspicious.
    --------------------------------

what exactly do you do with all that extra traffic since you only service ohio? seems like a waste of highly targeted traffic

aw damn number 2 now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    what exactly do you do with all that extra traffic since you only service ohio? seems like a waste of highly targeted traffic
    I was thinking the same thing. I have mine set for local advertising so I may not show up at #1 in another state when they search for "Dayton Limousine". I don't care where I rank in Washington since I don't service that area.

digger - it can work toward his advantage by farming out or referral.

Jscott - it all depends on which data center you are connected to. Im connected to a different one and he is #3. Its all about data centers.
    --------------------------------

First of all I wonder who gave me -4 rep and said "bfd - it doesn't mean squat" Its something I've worked for years on and am proud of. There have been many posts by many different members of things they were proud of. I don't deserve negative rep for this. I believe Jim Luff is the only one with Rep strength of 4 so he would be the only one I think that could give - 4...

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post

Your exactly right. The funny thing is I don't target the search term "limo" or "limos" at all, I did years ago but not now. I believe I'm that high because of my actual search terms I target have those words in them. I'm #1 for almost every conceivable search terms with my cities in them.

I have a big link on my front page that if your not from Ohio or PA than please click here and it takes them to another website of mine that sellls google ads on it for limo companies in other cities. I used to also sell leads to limos.com but of course they stopped that part of their part of their program so I dont send them leads anymore because Im not going to send them for free.

Anybody else have some suggestions short of opening a limo shop in every state? lol There are lots of national terms that I rank #1 or #2 for that I dont target I'm just naturally that high. #2 for limos, #1 for hummer limo, #1 and #2 for escalade limo, #1 and #2 for navigator limo, etc
    Last edited by First Class Limos; April 28th, 2009 at 12:25 PM.

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Default Congrats!

Congratulations Daytona! hmmm, negative 4. Someone is jealous that you accomplished something that they will never do in their life time. Be Proud!!!!