Thread: Free or low cost LIMO Software

We are a small limo service that is in need of simple limo software at the moment. Have little budget for software. Does anyone know of free or low cost limo software....just need the basics.

Thanks!

Yes, call me at 281-807-7800 for $495.00 one time fee.

Banned

Try Limoanywhere, just $499 to start and you can add on as your business grows.
    Request a FREE Demo!
    LimoAnywhere Web Site

Limo anywhere is a good software. It is competitively priced and it is also web based. That good be a plus or minus...

Check out Silent Dispatch too:

www.silentdispatch.com
    sgroves@silentdispatch.com

Cost comparable or less than Limo Anywhere and they are both great programs.
    Matt Harrison
    908-296-3951
    Limousine
    Industry Consultant

http://goodwillguy.wordpress.com/

^ How much does that cost? Dont see a price there

Junior Member Limo Padawan mr scuffy's Avatar

for a small company im guessing you need appiontment software that can export data to a cell phone by sms .or other data ,quickbooks and a spreatsheet program can do the rest,some use online goolgle apps,,we use open office..our appointments software is modified freeware..the only program that costs money is quickbooks means contact me by my profile we alo use discrete wireless so the drivers dont sneak around..30.00 per car per month

Senior Member Limo Padawan InTheLeftLane's Avatar

OLimos,

To begin, we honor and appreciate the community here in the Limos.com forum - this is not a place to regularly pitch software. You've not heard me pitch our product here before and we'll not do it again after this - but since it was asked about here is what we want you all to know.

Your timing in asking is good and after having cleared this announcement with LDC mgmt, we're happy to announce here first that Silent Dispatch will soon be opening a limited use pre-release version of our newest product, SilentDispatch / LE™.

The software will be available at no charge to those people signed up in advance at the Silent Dispatch Watch List and no one in the door before it closes will ever be charged for the basic version for as long as they use it and as long as their volume remains under 100 trips a day.

We are enforcing only a couple of conditions on free product users. 1) you have to use it, we hope daily on every run every time - it will allow you to run your company from reservation to dispatch to billing and more completely on paper 2) support is free by email with 24 hour turn around (you can purchase phone support, but if you decide not to, no problem with us).

We can give away bits, but peoples time cost money and you need to help us handle that expense if you want us to pick up the support phone.

For the free user community, we're also launching a peer users support network at SDCustomerCare.com. SDCustomerCare will be monitored for support issues as well and you can expect prompt responses to any of your posts on issues.

Why are we giving away a free product with such power? We think that this industry is headed toward real-time, in-car communications as the norm and instead of buying expensive hard mount terminal equipment, we can provide comparable capability with a Windows Mobile hand held and our software.

The product can be upgraded to SilentDispatch/Mobile™ and it creates a real-time connection between drivers, dispatch and the customer. So no real secret here - we want you to upgrade to SilentDispatch/Mobile™ at some point - but only when you are ready. You can use the version we issue to all the Silent Dispatch Watch List subscribers at no cost to you ever.

SilentDispatch/Mobile™ is inexpensive as well - at less than the cost of a fancy cup of coffee a day (hardware / cell service not included)

If you are interested, you can sign up at the Silent Dispatch Watch List today or tomorrow, but the registration closes tomorrow and then we'll enter the limited pre-release phase of our launch. Pre-release users will be issued user keys soon - how soon? Within a few weeks we think.
    Steven Groves
    Vice President / Silent Dispatch, Inc.

Sponsors of InTheLeftLane - Slow Traffic Keep Right!

SilentDispatch / LE has launched! - "Invitation Only Phase" now in place. Current users have invites - Make your request at www.SilentDispatch.com!

Quote Originally Posted by mr scuffy View Post
    for a small company im guessing you need appiontment software that can export data to a cell phone by sms .or other data ,quickbooks and a spreatsheet program can do the rest,some use online goolgle apps,,we use open office..our appointments software is modified freeware..the only program that costs money is quickbooks means contact me by my profile we alo use discrete wireless so the drivers dont sneak around..30.00 per car per month
    Discrete wireless? Tell me more please.

We've used several different software packages and they all have their good points. I do think that if you are looking for something inexpensive and you are running a small company, you should give serious consideration to web-based systems... You won't need any IT support or servers, you can access it from anywhere using your internet enabled laptop and that means it is very easy to remotely manage your operation. If you are handling your own phone calls or have a very limited reservation staff, it is great to be able to answer a cell phone in the field or your home office phone and perform all the same reservation and dispatch functions that you can from your office (if you have need of an office that is). For quick, out of the box implementation and use, the web-based products work really well. Our company has a large chunk of its clients using web-based software and the advantage there is that we can perform all the work just as if we were seated at the front desk in our clients office. So if you expand and need to make use of home based offices for your staff, or at some point need a limousine front office call center service like we provide, the web based products provide versatility for you since the limo front office company / call center can use your system to enter bookings and handle confirmations & dispatch functions, all with little effort. So that makes the web based scalable for smaller operators who may need to have home based or outsourcing support services in the future.

Most of the sites have pretty good demos. If you need some specifics or have difficulty locating them, email me for further info. We have actually performed set up services for several of our member clients and are pretty well-versed in several of the products.

Room 1 of our center in action using a couple different packages including web-based... you note we don't have any issues with responsiveness of the system: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFTrUMqlsNE[/ame]
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    http://www.LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com
    Phone: 800.676.9095
    Limousine Business Process Outsourcing
    Reservations Center, Web Chat,Text/SMS
    Customer Care & Marketing Services

Senior Member Limo Padawan InTheLeftLane's Avatar

Default Low cost / free limo software

Gang, as promised, it's finally here.

I've been away, working on as many of the details as I could handle before we launched, so my apologies for not hanging out here much lately, but we launched the upgrade version of Silent Dispatch on December 1.

As part of that launch, I can extend an offer to Limos.com forum members to get a free install of the base product, SilentDispatch /LE.

This is a product that surpasses the capability of our competitors who sell their product at $800 to $1,000 everyday and Silent Dispatch does more and can save you money and position you for growth.

Check out the website, read our blog and you will understand why it's being done this way. Now important for people to get their hands on it in pre-release, use it and tell us what else is needed as it moves forward.

No real pitch here, just an offer to a commuity that has provided me a lot of input and support. Let me know how I can help and if you want to checkout Silent Dispatch - we can hook you up.
    Steven Groves
    Vice President / Silent Dispatch, Inc.

Sponsors of InTheLeftLane - Slow Traffic Keep Right!

SilentDispatch / LE has launched! - "Invitation Only Phase" now in place. Current users have invites - Make your request at www.SilentDispatch.com!

Member Limo Padawan limosatyourservice's Avatar

Default Limo Anywhere

Limo Anywhere has worked very well for me, but I only have one problem with it, maybe someone out there has the answer to this, because limo anywhere seems clueless.... People are placing reservations online and booking for 1 hour rate, then I have to call them back and fix the price.. It doesnt happen all the time but at least 3 times a week. Has anyone else had that problem?
    Adam K.
    Limos At Your Service
    800-219-2664
    Serving the Los Angeles And Atlanta Markets!
    http://www.limosatyourservice.net