Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet Advertising

Default Internet Advertising

I was wondering if anyone who is considering leaving LDC with all the new changes is looking into Pay Per Click advertising? Given everything that I have read and the problems that people are experiencing that it would be cheaper in the long run and could have a much better return on investment. Any thoughts?
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

i would like to join ldc if the problems stop. does anyone get business from nlaride.com sure as hell i dont.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com

Banned

Pay per click???
    I would think twice before using pay per click. I has been my experience that there are allot of clickers out there, some even being your competition. I had large bills but little return. Gave up on it after a few months and several thousands of dollars later.

Blog Entries

I guess it's where you are because I use Google Adwords and get lots of business off of it. It also takes a while to work your rankings to the top, hit the right keywords and such. It's pricey at first but the higher your ranking, the cheaper the price gets. My highest bill in 2007 for Google was still under $100 for a month and that was right before Prom season hit.

www.Decidio.com is a good source for leads. www.PartyPop.com is another one. Also, search all of the Wedding sites in your area and submit for FREE listings.

Default internet adveryising

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    I guess it's where you are because I use Google Adwords and get lots of business off of it. It also takes a while to work your rankings to the top, hit the right keywords and such. It's pricey at first but the higher your ranking, the cheaper the price gets. My highest bill in 2007 for Google was still under $100 for a month and that was right before Prom season hit.
    www.Decidio.com is a good source for leads. www.PartyPop.com is another one. Also, search all of the Wedding sites in your area and submit for FREE listings.
    We place free ads on www.gumtree.com it a free ad site owned by ebay, and I find that ads placed on it get good rankings on google.... what works best is lots of ads with different themes, concert limo, wedding service etc. In the US it's called www.kijiji.com ,
    Last edited by DublinLimo; January 10th, 2009 at 05:56 AM.
    Myles Flood
    Limos for Less
    www.lflcs.com
    www.limosforless.ie
    Dublin's Award Winning Limousine Service.

Default Internet Marketing Tool

Hello everyone,

Though we are new to limousinesonline.com we are finally starting to get some hits on our website, www.liveryadmin.com. Operators are considering us due to the economic tide and the fact we are able to give the same support at a reduced cost.

Over the last few months I had been asked about internet advertising and my thoughts behind it. After doing some research and being approached by the right people we have found a tool that will work for any business searching for people whom utilize the internet. LiveryAdmin.com has added this much needed tool to its arsenal. We now offer Internet Advertising via LocalAdLink.com to our LiveryAdmin.com customers. This is a new tool focused on your local market and, or zip codes that you prefer to use.

Please contact me for package information and more information at 919-278-7749. Get on board soon as the prices are increasing with the high demand.

Best regards,

Doug Patterson

I got a call from a company out of Cali wanting me to sign up with them for only $79.99 a month they would guarentee (sp) top 3 ranking on my website on google and yahoo search. Do you guess think thats a good deal?

I don't know because I've never paid for that kind of stuff just wanting to get some advice from the experts!

Thanks
    Corpus Christi Party Bus

Default Internet Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by ccpartybus View Post
    I got a call from a company out of Cali wanting me to sign up with them for only $79.99 a month they would guarentee (sp) top 3 ranking on my website on google and yahoo search. Do you guess think thats a good deal?

I don't know because I've never paid for that kind of stuff just wanting to get some advice from the experts!

Thanks
    Corpus Christi Party Bus

Dear Corpus Christi Party Bus,

At LocalAdlink the price packages vary. They are done by zip codes that you select. It is a great tool. Would you have time tomorrow to speak about the packages and what they can do for you?

Regards,

Doug Patterson

www.liveryadmin.com
    dpatterson@liveryadmin.com
    Last edited by LiveryAdmin.com; February 7th, 2009 at 11:09 PM.

Default the wonderful world of the web

My experience would say that to be successful with PPC campaigns for limousine companies, you need to really work them. It's just not a "set and forget" solution. For example, you should probably focus on local ads as well as making sure that you clamp down your search terms to exact matches. Getting hits all over the country blows your budget and doesn't help you get the bookings you are after. Combined with effective SEO results and perhaps some of the local yellow pages or city search type listings, you can wind up with some significant ranking improvements on your organic searches and your PPC can hit exactly what you want to target.

Some limousine company markets like I came from in Los Angeles or San Francisco are very competitive with hundreds of limo companies trying to outdo each other. Finding targeted exact match key phrases for both your keywords on your site and your PPC are critical.

We have worked with a lot of our limo company members on limo back office stuff such as marketing & lead gen and specifically web SEO & PPC. We always ask questions about what they had done before and why they felt it wasn't effective for them. The biggest single complaint came from spending money without closing bookings. "I got all these hits but we only booked one." But when we starting digging further into what was going on, a lot of times the key word codes and limitations on matching had not been selected, so search results were way too broad. Also, Google analytics is a must for your site if you want to know what's up. Then there is the site itself... does it call them to action and provide an easy way to book, get a quote, etc.?

Personally I would rather do the time researching specific exact match keywords for my limo business and its niche services, and find the ones that are getting 100 searches per day and nail them all in first place position (top 3 is fine) rather than showing up on 5000 searches per day that are too wide for my operation. Small numbers with high ratings = success in PPC these days... at least for local providers.

Just MHO. Best wishes to all.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    http://www.LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com
    Phone: 800.676.9095
    Limousine Business Process Outsourcing
    Reservations Center, Web Chat,Text/SMS
    Customer Care & Marketing Services

Junior Member Limo Padawan

so whats the verdict on YODLE.COM? I would really like to get some real feedback from community on that.
    www.dclimolink.com
    1-877-DCLIMOLINK (877-325-4665)
    202-558-7766
    703-542-4142

Senior Member Limo Padawan The Leader's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DC LIMO LINK View Post
    so whats the verdict on YODLE.COM? I would really like to get some real feedback from community on that.

I'm not familiar with it but hate paid directories given howmany high ranking freebies are around.
    Its only a PR4 site so I wouldn't pay much anyway!

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

How do you check PR rating?
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Mill Limousine View Post
    How do you check PR rating?
    theres a pagerank extension for firefox, and im assuming IE too. the google toolbar also does it i believe.

Senior Member Limo Padawan The Leader's Avatar

I use the extra toolbar on Google and you instantly have the pr of the site!