Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LimoAnywhere Purchase

Default LimoAnywhere Purchase

Just purchased the system and thought I would give some feedback thus far being software is always a popular topic. 1st off..purchased it for the main reason of needing online reservations which I have been lacking with my past software. Their online reservation system is great, which was the main selling point for me. I must also say, they were very good at the main office of Limoanywhere. They spent about 2 hours on the phone with me and doing a demo. They didnt just give a quick speech...they really went through the whole product. Wasnt to big on going with a program that was based on the internet....but the local backup system put that to bed. So far...I like the software. Do I love it...no. But I liked it more than the others I looked out and the price was a big selling point...especially in these times where things have slowed down a litte bit. There are some quirky things I dont get or dont understand why they dont have. Example.....a lot of drivers or anyone for that matter have blackberry's.....yet to not be able to dispatch a job from the dispatch screen via email to a driver is a little crazy...or so I think. You can use sms..but that only holds so many characters so of course all the info dosent fit. I am also having some difficulty or misunderstanding with the way they have vehicle types and showing up on the dispatch grid. Some things just dont make sense. But...all in all everything else is really nice. They have a seperate log in for drivers to see their trips and payroll which I thought was pretty good. Booking trips is fairly easy. The look of the confirmations and invoices to clients has a great professional look. Again...better than most other programs I looked at. They also have their affiliate program online which seems will be a pretty good asset. After purchasing..they also went through 2 two hour sessions with us in training over the internet. It was very detailed and the gentleman who did both sessions with us was very nice and informative. Lastly...once we signed they really got everything rolling very quickly....within hours for the software and a day to have our online reservation linked up to our website. Very good. A lot of these companies had some real great features in their software which I wish I could see in one program. And it seems they all have the technology and for whatever reason just dont implement. Anyway...except for a few quirky things...I give a thumbs up to Limoanywhere. Again...a good...not great by any means...but for the money its pretty damn good! Lastly....I would love to chat to anyone who currently has the program who does mostly airports...as I would love to figure out this problem I am having with service types and zone to zone pricing.

What other software did you compare LimoAnywhere too? I currently run Fasttrak and although I like it I wish their online reservations were a little more user friendly. This is one of the main reasons I did not implement it on my site. I did see your reservations page on your website and it is very sharp and well laid out. Did the staff at LimoAnywhere do this for you? Also what are the yearly fees associated with the program? Fasttrak's yearly fees are a bit expensive in my opinion and this is another reason why I am considering changing my software in the new year.
    Rich Costeira
    Owner
    Santos VIP, LLC
    www.santoslimousine.com

I use Limowiz for 5 years now and love it. They are working on the online reservation part of it and hopefully will have it running soon. I have the network version which costs about $1000, and yearly maintnance is about $350, which is well worth it. You can download a free demo that you can actually use at www.limowiz.com Assaf the owner is a great guy and costumer service is excellent.
    ALLEN LIMOUSINE SERVICE.
    TRANSPORTATION THAT'S AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE NATION.
    www.allenlimo.com
    972-747-0011
    877-747-0055

Banned

I have used LimoAywhere for almost 3 years now. They have really changed the software since the first release. I also use to use FastTrak, Eddie and his team is great. I made the change because of the online features.

LimoAnywhere is releasing an update soon. It should address most of the issues that JHNPTRLIMO has commented on and several others.
    If you need any help feel free to give me a call, I would be more than happy to help if i can.

If you are looking for a great software package, try LimoAnywhere.
    Click on the graphic below.
    P.S. No I'm not LimoAnywhere, I am a very happy user!!!

Last edited by Dream Limo; December 27th, 2008 at 12:39 PM.

We have been using LimoAnywhere for about 3 years and it has been great. Sometimes a few small issues but overall we dont know what we would do without it. Good software is a must have!

I checked out GT3, Livery Coach, ULS, Silent Dispatch and about a year ago looked at Fasttrack. Most had some nice features and 1 or 2 didnt. In comparing them all with price & features and the economy in the back of my mind brought me to purchase Limo Anywhere. Monthly I am looking at $60. I was using Limowiz prior. I loved that program and think I still like it better...or maybe I am just used to using it for years. If you looked at my website the reservation page said online reservations coming April 08...which was when it promised to come out. Actually...was supposed to come out prior and never did...and still hasnt. To many clients have asked for it and honestly it should have been out years ago. I am sure Jamal will release it soon enough and I am sure it will be a great addition...I just couldnt wait anymore after clients have been asking for it for too long now. Again...another nice feature is how Limoanywhere is linked up to about 1500 or so others users....which is pretty nice when trying to build affiliate relations. And yes...Limoanywhere did set up the page for me to appear as part of my website. I did absoloutely nothing. Also...one other feature they have is the mobile version...which is surprisingly ok. If you are in a pinch and need to see something such as a reservation you can actually do it. Dream..thanks for the offer and I will take you up on it. I will give ya a buzz on Monday just to get some input on that one feature which is driving me crazy!!

Default LimoAnywhere Livery Software Call Center Comments

We have been using LimoAnywhere for over a year now at our limousine reservation and call center. All of our managers had experience with LimoAnywhere with other companies we worked at as well. For a great all-around value for the price, it certainly meets the criteria. Max and his crew are responsive and the software was pretty easy to implement.

I also agree about the online booking and reservation management aspect. I understand the pending revision is even more user friendly and has expanded account management features included as well. We are in the process of implementing online access for our members that don't use software. We have several staff members that have used the program for 4-5 years now and have some expertise in the set up and configuration as well as the routine dispatch and reservations service aspects. I will check with them about the airport fees zone issues but I have worked in that area myself. I know that they are talking about some enhancements in the new revision there as well. It can be a bit difficult to set up with manually listing out all the zip codes for example. Would be great if you could import an excel spreadsheet or something with all your limousine airport transfer zone info and have it up and running. We used the flat rate system to set up the zones and then manually determine which zone to use, but you could also set it up in the system so that if it sees the zip code it can calculate the rate for online quotes. It just needs a better layout and import capability. The reservation screens are easy to set up your limo bookings and airport transfers and we find it very user friendly in that regard. We often hire other experienced limousine company dispatchers and reservation agents and none of them had ever used LimoAnywhere before (some had used the larger, more expensive systems or were travel agent types who had used GT3). All of them have commented how easy it was to learn the system and adapt... saying it was very intuitive.

We use a number of software packages and LimoAnywhere livery software is certainly a robust system for the money, with a lot of great features. The management of the online quotes and bookings is easy to do, although in most cases while we can easily check and respond to quotes for our members, the online bookings are not usually set to automatically send a confirmation as the rates are a bit difficult to set up for accurate online bookings sometimes. Many of our members have us update the online bookings and send out a revised confirmation with the rates modified from whatever the customer enters in the system.

The web based systems have some advantages for smaller operators, such as not having to have your own in-house IT staff, back up your system constantly, and the ability to remotely access from anywhere. This is great for us too, as we can perform our reservations and dispatch services for the limousine company just as if we were sitting in their offices. The phones ring at our place and our system calls up their software and instantly we're live and ready to work! I would like to see the livery software industry integrate more accounting packages and a CRM systems with the software but overall its value for the dollar spent is undeniable.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    http://www.LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com
    Phone: 800.676.9095
    Limousine Business Process Outsourcing
    Reservations Center, Web Chat,Text/SMS
    Customer Care & Marketing Services

Senior Member Limo Padawan InTheLeftLane's Avatar

Good on you for finding a product that nearly meets your needs. I say nearly because after 20 years in the software industry, the only way I've seen a system meet 100% of a companies needs is to write it yourself - often too expensive for most companies these days.

We're also really happy you evaluated Silent Dispatch in your selection process and very open to how we might get your business next time.

On the zone-to-zone pricing - as we developed the current version, we heard that making that calculation was a real hassle for many companies and contributed to organizational overhead substantially. We tried to make it simpler by allowing users to layout the zones on a Google map, define the charge matrix and the system then handles the calculation automatically. Not sure if we talked about / showed that capability well.

In any case, the overwhelming aspect of automation in a limo company is that your needs are met for reservation, dispatch, billing and client web access - which we do for no charge for forum members right now. The real-time driver communication, GPS tracking and enhanced customer support is extra.

Thanks again for checking us out!
    Steven Groves
    Vice President / Silent Dispatch, Inc.

Sponsors of InTheLeftLane - Slow Traffic Keep Right!

SilentDispatch / LE has launched! - "Invitation Only Phase" now in place. Current users have invites - Make your request at www.SilentDispatch.com!

Default TheBookingTool

[deleted]

Quote Originally Posted by njohio1 View Post
    [deleted]
    Cmon, please don't lie to us. A few Google searches and its obvious you aren't a prospective customer but masquerading as one. If you want to advertising your "booking tool", email the owners of the board.

the only qualm I have with limoanywhere is that they are only internet explorer specific. Surprisingly we use some macs in the office and they are not able to use LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    the only qualm I have with limoanywhere is that they are only internet explorer specific. Surprisingly we use some macs in the office and they are not able to use LA.
    Yes, that is a problem with LA. You cannot use Safari (Mac's browser) to access Limo Anywhere. Found this out through the use of an iPhone. You can use a Smart Phone with the Opera browser on it though. Opera is compatible with Limo Anywhere...or rather Limo Anywhere is compatible with Opera.

I think that this is something that LA needs to work on. Not everybody uses a PC. For instance, if you had an in-house graphic artist for your advertising and web page production who could fill-in and take a couple reservations with the phones are busy, he might have to move to a different workstation since a lot of graphic artists prefer to work on a Mac.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

The other thing ive noticed is that the macs we use are much faster than the PCs and we are thinking of replacing the pcs. But until limoanywhere becomes universal we wouldn't be able to.

I use limo anywhere and cant imagine life without it. The only issues i have are the dispatch to phone sometimes dont go through. And the emails can get delayed. Other than that its an awsome system. Another thing that sux on it is puting in rates and they never some up correctly. Not very user friendly
    "Girls might be able to fake orgasams, but men can fake whole relationships"

www.limoservicedenver.com

Exactly why we stopped using it. A pretty good system with a lot of great features...but a lot of silliness too...like you said not very user friendly. By the way....make sure you do a good demo with it and do a few. I asked for money back within a week of purchase and got a flat out no.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverLimo View Post
    I use limo anywhere and cant imagine life without it. The only issues i have are the dispatch to phone sometimes dont go through. And the emails can get delayed. Other than that its an awsome system. Another thing that sux on it is puting in rates and they never some up correctly. Not very user friendly