Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How do you handle smokers?

Blog Entries

I have heard that REHAB is for Quiters...Mary Jane well at least she has some better qualities than her cuz Tobacco...I find the smell of some nice Stinky Purple Punge much more pleasent than a Newport. But the Cubano's to me always smelled the Best, But no way in a Limo, those Bad Boy's will saturate an interior quicker than you can say Castro's Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ45Limo View Post
    I have heard that REHAB is for Quiters...Mary Jane well at least she has some better qualities than her cuz Tobacco...I find the smell of some nice Stinky Purple Punge much more pleasent than a Newport. But the Cubano's to me always smelled the Best, But no way in a Limo, those Bad Boy's will saturate an interior quicker than you can say Castro's Coming!
    Mine smells like fidel Castro and gin and tonic....funky as hell. Debating about buyin a 96 or 97 and painting it like a cigar, painttbe hood like a warm ash and put A fog machine in the grill...sounds sweet to me

Blog Entries

OHHHHH That would be soooo coool....Heck you don't even have to paint it,, just take it to a Good sign shop and have them blow up a picture of a lit stogy and have them make a WRAP and if you get sick of it just peel the Vinyl off....Man that is ORIGINAL BRO!!! I like the idea of it a "Cigar Bar Car"

I have a friend who sells the fake cigs that is a nicotine delivery system where all you inhale is water vapor- he made his truck look exactly like one of those cigs, fog and all. there are some lights on the cherry end where he flips a switch and it glows red...hilarious!
    I quit smoking 4 days ago with the welbutrin prescription, and I feel better already. My temper seems to be a bit shorter now, but I hope that is temporary!
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com

Quote Originally Posted by David Eckstein View Post
    I purchased an XT-6000 Ozone Generator from Air-zone and found it to work wonders for vehicles as well as offices. http://www.air-zone.com/models.html
    This specific unit is probably overkill for use in just vehicles and a smaller unit would probably do just as good a job of solveing the problem in smaller environments of vehicles.

I am glad I read this, I was about to buy a FogMaster Jr and now I am going to buy the XT-240. Thanks for the link.
    Highest customer retention rate in the industry!

<--------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by J.Scott View Post
    When they smoke is my cars, its $250 per cigarette. once they left the butts in the car, counted 5 of them, they got charged. If they sign the contract the are obligated. My worst cleanup bill was 3K. cigs, puke, jizz, and to boot blow all over the bar.
    i charged someone for smoking when i found a cigarette butt and ashes behind the seat next to the cupholder. the girl told me that someone smoked outside of the vehicle and brought the butt back in with her. i charged her anyway.

Well...it is hard for them to put cigarette butt in the ashtrays in my car. I use the ashtrays as business card holders. The Lincolns have just the perfect size.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Jared, which part were you laughing at? The "nobody likes a quitter" or the "glaucoma patient" comment?

Lenora, congrats and good luck with quitting. Even though I've never been a smoker, I'm sure it's one of the toughest addictions to beat, so I feel for ya. The toughest being:

1. Women(or men, sex in general)
    2. Alcohol
    3. Food
    4. Cigarettes
    5. Drugs
    6. Gambling

That just about sums it up.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Same here. Smoking in a limo is $250 fee.

Chicago Prom Limousines

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    Well...it is hard for them to put cigarette butt in the ashtrays in my car. I use the ashtrays as business card holders. The Lincolns have just the perfect size.
    We glued our ashtrays shut.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    There was an article in todays paper whereas some economic wizards have declared that seeing smokers die on an average of 10 years earlier than non-smokers, non-smokers are actually more of a drain on health care, social security etc..
    Just heard this morning that the government is considering taxing sugar and salt.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Levine View Post
    Jared, which part were you laughing at? The "nobody likes a quitter" or the "glaucoma patient" comment?

Lenora, congrats and good luck with quitting. Even though I've never been a smoker, I'm sure it's one of the toughest addictions to beat, so I feel for ya. The toughest being:

1. Women(or men, sex in general)
    2. Alcohol
    3. Food
    4. Cigarettes
    5. Drugs
    6. Gambling

That just about sums it up.

"glaucoma patient"

Thanks, Geoff, I had to quit drinking as well, so no fun for me....
    I like the idea of gluing the ashtrays shut!
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com