Thread: Windy City George Running

Default Windy City George Running

Upcoming NLA elections has past NLA Prez (90, 91, 92 & 94) George Jacobs is running for the At Large Directors seat.

Long time Industry friends of mine voice much praise for Mr Jacobs & support his bid to jump back into the fire.

If anyone who knows him & has comments they want to add, do so.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

I do not have it anymore, but an email was sent out by him. Seems like a good candidate.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    Upcoming NLA elections has past NLA Prez (90, 91, 92 & 94) George Jacobs is running for the At Large Directors seat.

Long time Industry friends of mine voice much praise for Mr Jacobs & support his bid to jump back into the fire.

If anyone who knows him & has comments they want to add, do so.
    George Jacobs has a great story too tell, and he is certainly happy to share it. I've heard George speak at a couple of Limo shows; he is always insperational on so many levels. He is a true champion of the Limo industry as a whole and has done great things with the NLA in the past.

Marcus Rosen
    Marcus Rosen
    Hamilton Limo
    mrosen@hamiltonlimo.com

It would be nice for Jacobs and/or all the candidates for the NLA Directorship to come aboard & discuss their vision for the NLA.

Notable is Philip Jagiela running for the N. East spot. President of the Philadelphia Regional Limo Assoc., he led the charge against ridiculous licensing levied against out-of-city/county type operators.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

George Jacobs - Fantastic human being with a great sense of humor. Very knowledgeable person that walked away from the industry rich, but came back to it because he loves it. That to me is someone you want on the NLA board.

Philip Jagiela - Another fantastic human being with a drive to support his fellow operators. He has been fantatstic in rallying the troops in Philly to fight against unreasonable regulations.

Both candidates are great choices, and I would be very happy to see them as NLA Board members.

Now if the NLA didn't screw Barry...Whoops!! Did I say that.
    Philadelphia Limousine Guy