Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unified Livery System Software

Hey Kurt,
    Thank you for the suggestions. We did look at the CC rates and processing that ULS offered and tried working things out for some time. We are getting other benefits from our current CC processing company (transfer time, rebates & debit cards) that ULS couldn't offer. They bad part was I had been looking at their program for sometime and thought I had made a good decision. Live and learn I guess.

But again thank you for your suggestions

John

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    I don't think their is any other software vendor that does not work with PayPal. I have a gut feeling they wanted to sign you up with their processing company.
    Wade,
    Small claims is the route that I think I am going to have to go. What a pain for something that shouldn't of had to happen. As for other software companies working with Paypal. Actually, we worked with John at Limoanywhere and their system does work with Paypal (I saw the money go in our account). It took a little work but they got it taken care of.

Thanks for the input.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Admin View Post
    You should win your dispute. If she sold you on its ability to connect to PayPal it and didn't, you have recourse as a "Not as described" dispute for your credit card. Although, six months is a long time to log the dispute.

Sounds like ULS is a good company but just got a little overzealous in trying to make a sale and now don't want to own up that their sales pitch didn't meet reality.
    Michael,
    Thats what I thought about winning the dispute. Seems like when our customers file a dispute over a non-refundable deposit that they signed at prom season we always lose those too. As Limo Wire said it may be time for a lawyer.

John

Smile Lawyers

Good lawyers are as necessary as cars in this business. Lawyer up !!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    John if they told you their software would work with PayPal I would have your attorney send a demand letter then follow up with a lawsuit. You could take them to small claims court also.
    Dean Schuler