Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello From Northwest Indiana

Junior Member Limo Padawan Moses K's Avatar

Smile Hello From Northwest Indiana

Hello i am the owner of Second Nature Limousine In St. John In, Northwest Indiana. I am new to this forum although i have been using limos.com for Buying/Selling limousine and also for advertising in the past i would like to say hello to everyone out there in limo land and be a part of this community. I Have been in business for 7 years and have quite a bit of knowledge about the limousines we all operate and also have been doing all the servicing and custom work to our limousines now for years. I Hope i can be of help on questions you all might have about our limousines we run and sometimes call all kinds of names down the line.. lol.. Hope to chat with you all sometime soon. Godbless, Feel free to check out my web site www.secondnaturelimos.com
    Last edited by Moses K; December 4th, 2008 at 01:58 AM.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Welcome Moses! My name is Rich Rottier, owner of Cedar Mill Limousine in Crown Point. We have met once or twice before-I used to live in Spring Rose Heath townhomes next to Barb, it has been so long I forgot her daughter's name who you were friends with her boyfriend (I believe husband now).

Anyways welcome-there is a wealth of knowledge on here.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Thats funny man it seriously has been years, lol,

Smile Limos.Com

Limos.com is a tremendous industry resource and often serves up the news the Limo Establishment won't discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses K View Post
    Hello i am the owner of Second Nature Limousine In St. John In, Northwest Indiana. I am new to this forum although i have been using limos.com for Buying/Selling limousine and also for advertising in the past i would like to say hello to everyone out there in limo land and be a part of this community. I Have been in business for 7 years and have quite a bit of knowledge about the limousines we all operate and also have been doing all the servicing and custom work to our limousines now for years. I Hope i can be of help on questions you all might have about our limousines we run and sometimes call all kinds of names down the line.. lol.. Hope to chat with you all sometime soon. Godbless, Feel free to check out my web site www.secondnaturelimos.com
    Dean Schuler

Thats funny man it seriously has been years, lol,
    You if you ever need a hand feel free to call or email me.

cedarlimo@yahoo.com
    Rich Rottier

Junior Member Limo Padawan Rachel Riffel's Avatar

Hi Moses,

My name is Rachel and I'm with Private Chauffeur Club. We are based out of NYC and trying to open an office in Indy. I would appreciate it if I could pick your brain a little bit on some of the issues that we're coming up against. Shoot me an e-mail if you have some time, I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Mill Limousine View Post
    it has been so long I forgot her daughter's name who you were friends with her boyfriend (I believe husband now).
    Shawn and Melissa
    Rich Rottier

Smile Limos.com

Keep posting and never let the magazines control the news. Always remember that Bauer's Limousine does not have 199 cars as incorrectly reported. etc. etc. etc.

Dean Schuler

Ya sure rachel.. whats goin on? I'd be glad to help

Sounds good Rich Thanks same to you also. And yes shawn and mellissa.

Thanks Moses! I appreciate it. Just curious, did you guys have to go through the Department of Revenues to get your Operating Authority and when you did, did you experience any complications? I've spoken to a few lawyers and other small limo owners who have all discouraged us from going for our emergency and or temporary permits which means the whole process will be a lot longer than we were hoping for, I was wondering how you went about getting your authorities and if you faced any difficulties. Any advice you can give will be much appreciated! Thanks again,

Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Riffel View Post
    Thanks Moses! I appreciate it. Just curious, did you guys have to go through the Department of Revenues to get your Operating Authority and when you did, did you experience any complications? I've spoken to a few lawyers and other small limo owners who have all discouraged us from going for our emergency and or temporary permits which means the whole process will be a lot longer than we were hoping for, I was wondering how you went about getting your authorities and if you faced any difficulties. Any advice you can give will be much appreciated! Thanks again,

Rachel
    The Revenue Department is very helpful. If you choose to get the Emergency or Temporary Authority just make you have a good reason for it.
    Rich Rottier

Smile Regulation

Civilians always have issues...........

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Mill Limousine View Post
    The Revenue Department is very helpful. If you choose to get the Emergency or Temporary Authority just make you have a good reason for it.
    Dean Schuler

Thanks Rich. I think we're gonna stick to the permanent just to be on the safe side. We thought the TLC in New York was tough but I guess that's why you shouldn't assume! How far of a service area do you guys cover from up there if you don't mind me asking.

Banned

Rachel,
    If you don't mind me asking, what kind of problems are you having? Indiana Rev Dept normally is very easy to work with. When I applied for my authority they were very helpful and even granted us a temp authority so we could start operating immediately. Although this was almost 10 years ago!!!