Thread: New to the Limo business need lots of parts for 1990 limo

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Default New to the Limo business need lots of parts for 1990 limo

Hello, I have just purchased a 1990 Lincoln Town Car with a 1997 front clip. It is a little rough but with some high maintenance can be a nice ride to make some money. Now I have lots of questions and hope that there are some nice business people that would love to help me out with knowledge! I know that this car was done by Ultra Company. I know that it was allegedly rented out in Florida where the sunroofs where sealed and the tracks taken out, due to laws. I know that I spoke to Digger who helped me with heater core instructions, Thank's Digger! I know that I need vinyl roof repairs, and a paint job. New tv's, lighting. I live in Southern, Ill. and it is hard to know anyone who knows anything about limo repairs. Chicago is 6 hrs. Yes there is a whole another state to Chicago!Some Southern Ill. humor!~ So this is a little bit about me. If anyone has a great place to get older limo parts, how to find out more on the company that designed the limo or just advice on anything to do with limo business my ears are open. My business name is JB's Luxury Limosuine Service. I hope to find this site very educational and hope to meet some new friends.
    Thank you, Jaleigh Lashbrook

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

If you want to try to do some of the vinyl repairs yourself Autozone (at least the one up here) sells a kit. I haven't tried it yet, but I did buy it for emergencies-seems pretty simple.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Hello,

If you need any suspension parts try suncore industries, you can get what you need their.
    All other parts go to MTG, you can find almost everything you need their.

www.mtgparts.com

Hope this helps

Anthony
    www.paradiselimoservice.com

Blog Entries

Some other parts links:

Arnott Industries
    http://www.arnottindustries.com/

Infinite Innovations
    www.infiniteinnovations.com

Coil Spring Specialties
    http://www.coilsprings.com/

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Mill Limousine View Post
    If you want to try to do some of the vinyl repairs yourself Autozone (at least the one up here) sells a kit. I haven't tried it yet, but I did buy it for emergencies-seems pretty simple.
    Thank you Rick, I will check that out. I stopped at a upholstery shop and he recommended to doing something on the lines and adding a type of paint and it would hide the rough spots until I can afford to have a new vinyl done. I checked out your sight, very nice. What are older limo's averaging an hour does anyone know?Or any suggestions?