Thread: Limousine company in Dallas Texas

Default Limousine company in Dallas Texas

Hello
    I own Allen Limousine in Dallas Texas, we have about 40 cars ranging from Sedans, stretch limousines, vans, buses, stretched SUV's and Limo buses. If you need an affiliate in the area please keep us in mind.

www.allenlimo.com
    972-747-0011

Blog Entries

Hey Rafael,

Nice to see someone from our area join the forum! Welcome! If you need anything, we are just 10 minutes south of Dallas.

Take care.

HEy I know that phone number, How is Adventure car service working for you, You know Oleg drivers for me now
    ALLEN LIMOUSINE SERVICE.
    TRANSPORTATION THAT'S AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE NATION.
    www.allenlimo.com
    972-747-0011
    877-747-0055

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael905 View Post
    HEy I know that phone number, How is Adventure car service working for you, You know Oleg drivers for me now
    He is a fraud and a joke. Not sure if I would even associate his name with your company! Read some of my old threads of buying a used limousine business. I'm sure it worked out good for you since you probably got the majority of his customers since all he sold me was a fake customer list!

Obviously it's not Adventure Car Service, wanted to get as far away from that name as possible. Eliminated all his vehicles and have only limousines now and suv's.

Good luck to you though. Hope your business relationship with him works better for you!

Blog Entries

Oh yea, by the way, we do have a non-compete and contract signed where he is not to be involved in any limousine type business, wether as an employee, owner or otherwise. Funny you say he now works for you, if I was any other type of individual, he would be seeing me in court along with everything else he has done regarding the sale of his "business."

Just an fyi!

Before you go and accuse me of some bullshit, remember you don't know me, so don't assume anything as far as your clientele list. He started working for me about 2 months ago, that's at least a few month before he sold the "business" to you my friend.
    ALLEN LIMOUSINE SERVICE.
    TRANSPORTATION THAT'S AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE NATION.
    www.allenlimo.com
    972-747-0011
    877-747-0055

Blog Entries

I'm not accusing you of anything, I AM accusing him of everything I have said. I hold nothing against you whatsoever, and still extend my welcome to you in the forum.

I just figured since he called one of the only clients I ever got from his sale of his business to see if he could get her to use his services again, he still has his TRUE client list and is still in contact with them providing them with service.

Let's just say you touched a sore subject with me when you brought up his name, and from hearing from some of his friends, he's in the business of screwing his friends over.