Thread: The right choice of insurance coverage

Default The right choice of insurance coverage

Hey Guys,

I am about to get approved for my insurance but I wanted to know what is the right choice of coverage I need.

I am in the DC Metro area that requires 1.5 Million Auto Liability. I will be working from home starting with a Sedan and hope to grow (ya ya in these tough times)

What is appropriate for
    PIP
    Uninsured & underinsured motorist
    hired auto liability
    non-owned liability
    physical damage
    general liability

Is there any of the above I do not need or REALLY needs.

Thanks,

Ankur

Get all the coverage you can. Never short change yourself. If you have a bit of extra cash, create higher deductable for yourself on your collision. Keep an FU fund available to cover the amount up to the deductable. Many times, must incidents such as fender benders are minor losses when you can pay out of pocket and stop the incident from being on your loss statement.
    Philadelphia Limousine Guy

Senior Member Limo Padawan

If I may make a suggestion, there's a guy on here called the Limo Insurance King. I spent a few hours with him on the phone just yesterday and he has a wealth of information for a new limo business owner in addition to just the insurance end of it. For me, it was a couple of hours well spent.

Contact the Limo Insurance King with your questions - and tell him the Twin Cities Limo Guy sent you. I think you'll think it was time well spent.
    TCLG

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities Limo Guy View Post
    If I may make a suggestion, there's a guy on here called the Limo Insurance King. I spent a few hours with him on the phone just yesterday and he has a wealth of information for a new limo business owner in addition to just the insurance end of it. For me, it was a couple of hours well spent.

Contact the Limo Insurance King with your questions - and tell him the Twin Cities Limo Guy sent you. I think you'll think it was time well spent.
    Phil's a pretty smart guy-one of the best decisions I made was to get insurance through him.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ddemetrius456 View Post
    Well, U can contact a site which I found that after a long internet visit.Hope from this site u can get your answer.So let's hv a look on that :

Managed Services

Thanksssssssssss................Keep posting.

WTF? lts hv a lk at this shitz, you fkun indiun azz spamer

Ankur, if you have not alredy signed on the dotted line, call this guy. He is in Baltimore, but could write your policy. He saved me thousands.

Ripple Insurance Agency
    (Dave Ripple)
    2211 EASTERN BLVD
    MIDDLE RIVER, MD
    21220-4213
    410-682-6316

PS-When you get licensed and insured call or email me, I can send you work on the VA side of the river.