Thread: I Need Help

Default I Need Help

My name is Michelle. I am currently in high school and need help. I am in Business Professionals of America for small business management. This year's problem is about a limo service. My team has to research the startup of a limo service in the denver colorado. I would really apreciate any and all help on the needs of a start up.

Michelle

Do a search.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Michelle . . . If I can help you in any way, please let me know. I've worked with high school and college students on business research and I'm always impressed by those who really do want to learn more.

I'm not the ultimate final expert and authority but I'm willing to give my input if you would like.

You can email me at TwinCitiesLimoGuy@gmail.com

My best to you!
    TCLG

I hate to be cynical but why is a high school student in texas researching limo startup info in Denver CO?

Also, it would seem a member of the BPA should at least have some clue about general startup needs of a company. Startup needs are 90% the same for most businesses. Maybe if you could pinpoint some specific areas that you have questions about relative to our industry you would get a better response. Otherwise pickup a book about starting a business and 90% of your answers about starting a limo biz are there.
    Last edited by TxLimoGuy; November 7th, 2008 at 06:42 PM.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Yeah, just search this forum and you will find a lot of answers. There used to be an article on how to start a limo company floating around.
    --------------------------------

Point Tony!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Maybe I was a little too eager to help . . . ya think? After all, once I volunteered to answer questions and even posted my email address, I've heard nary a word!

Okay . . . maybe I'm a little green here . . . . . .
    TCLG