Thread: Angelo From Rockstar 24/7 Limo

Default Angelo From Rockstar 24/7 Limo

Hey how's it going? My names Angelo and I live in Southern California. I own a Limo Bus Company called http://rockstar247limo.com/ .

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard !!

Funny you popped up today, I was searching You-Tube vids last night (searching for bus interior ideas) and watched several of yours.

What kind of prices and minimums are you looking for in san diego. I get a lot of calls for buses and the companies here seem to be kind of flakey. Where is your terminal, or are you mostly a broker?
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Senior Member Limo Padawan InTheLeftLane's Avatar

Default You-Tube on the Website

Angelo,

Let me join Digger in the welcome. Question though - if you have some online video posted, are they linked from your website? Might have missed them...

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Welcome aboard !!

Funny you popped up today, I was searching You-Tube vids last night (searching for bus interior ideas) and watched several of yours.
    Steven Groves
    Vice President / Silent Dispatch, Inc.

Sponsors of InTheLeftLane - Slow Traffic Keep Right!

SilentDispatch / LE has launched! - "Invitation Only Phase" now in place. Current users have invites - Make your request at www.SilentDispatch.com!

Senior Member Limo Padawan Jazzy Girl's Avatar

Angelo, welcome to the forum. If you are ever in need of a new or used vehicle or financing, please let me know. You may look up our new vehicles at www.limoland.com - Good Luck