Thread: 02 lincoln dybryan coach Heat not working

Exclamation 02 lincoln dybryan coach Heat not working

i am having problems with the heat in the back. I have a climate control switch up front but when you turn the dail in the back it seems to go crazy and then pop fuses. the ac works great but i dont know whats up. i looked under the hood and i found a hose leading into the firewall that at the middle of it has like a valve switch that gose from left to right and i dont kow what that is ether. if you could someone help me out you can email me at crossfire24_82@yahoo.com and i will be able to get back to you faster thanks for any and all help. Tony

Senior Member Limo Padawan ziggyburd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cadilimo24 View Post
    i am having problems with the heat in the back. I have a climate control switch up front but when you turn the dail in the back it seems to go crazy and then pop fuses. the ac works great but i dont know whats up. i looked under the hood and i found a hose leading into the firewall that at the middle of it has like a valve switch that gose from left to right and i dont kow what that is ether. if you could someone help me out you can email me at crossfire24_82@yahoo.com and i will be able to get back to you faster thanks for any and all help. Tony
    Contact the coach builder @ 417-864-4411 Monty I think is the guy I spoke to last time.
    Zane Burdette
    St. Petersburg, FL

http://www.thefita.com/

Malcontent Member