Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess I'm the new guy from Cincinnati

Default I guess I'm the new guy from Cincinnati

I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I have enjoyed reading the posts on here for some time and have learn valuable information that has helped me as a limo driver. I have decided to take my years of driving experience and start my own limo business here in the Cincinnati area. I look forward to being a help to the community here at Limos.com and would like to thank everyone for all the great tools they have shared. I'm sure there are many others who just lurk on these forums like I have for so long and never post.
    Queen City Limo - Serving the greater Cincinnati and Dayton area
    http://www.qclimo.com

Welcome to the Forum! Please complete your profile so we can know better where you operate and your background. The Forum is a wonderful community and most helpful.
    Marc Rold
    Wild Horse Limousine
    www.wildhorselimo.com

Blog Entries

One thing I want to remond all the ex drivers coming to be limo owners that now there is no such thing as a day off schdule. You take a day off when business is slow.

As for starting your own business, good luck and don't be shy to ask for advise here.

Thanks for the welcome, I will update my profile and hope to be a help around here!

Blog Entries

Did I meet you the other night at the Greene? I was the little guy with the Silver Party Bus.

Welcome to the forum !!

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Did I meet you the other night at the Greene? I was the little guy with the Silver Party Bus.

Welcome to the forum !!
    No, that would of been my buddy Matt. I do have your business card right in front of me, I was checking it out earlier today, I like it, very impressive!.

Blog Entries

Thanks !!

Let him know that I apologize if I came-off like an ass... I was telling him that I used to own the limo he was driving, don't think he believed me at first. I'm really an alright guy, trust me.

Blog Entries

Pics of the Limo... I really liked that car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Digger; August 26th, 2008 at 06:12 PM.

I told him that you apologized and he started to laugh, its all good! He said he was just distracted, you were fine. Those pics were definitely from the car's better days. How long ago did you own it?

Blog Entries

Actually it was only about a year and 3 limos ago, I keep upgrading. I've had two 1996 120's and the 2002 120" since then. I think you own the '96 120" that I had too, I sold them both to Jason R. at the same time.

I think I'll hold onto the one I have now though, at lease another year or so.

Here are pics of the '96 120" Tuxedo car when I had it...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I actually don't own those two that you sold to Jason, Matt (the one you met last week) and I are driving for the guy who bought the company (A1 Half Price Limos) from Jason. We recently started Queen City and will probably partner with him.

Senior Member Limo Padawan InTheLeftLane's Avatar

Welcome QC - great group here! Always ready to help and offer a hand...
    Steven Groves
    Vice President / Silent Dispatch, Inc.

Sponsors of InTheLeftLane - Slow Traffic Keep Right!

SilentDispatch / LE has launched! - "Invitation Only Phase" now in place. Current users have invites - Make your request at www.SilentDispatch.com!

Default New

Quote Originally Posted by Queen City Limo View Post
    I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I have enjoyed reading the posts on here for some time and have learn valuable information that has helped me as a limo driver. I have decided to take my years of driving experience and start my own limo business here in the Cincinnati area. I look forward to being a help to the community here at Limos.com and would like to thank everyone for all the great tools they have shared. I'm sure there are many others who just lurk on these forums like I have for so long and never post.
    Is it true that City Hall in Cincinnati has regulators that are so crooked that they have to screw their pants on in the morning ?
    Dean Schuler

Senior Member Limo Padawan ziggyburd's Avatar

Good Luck to you. You came to a great place to get information!
    Zane Burdette
    St. Petersburg, FL

http://www.thefita.com/

Malcontent Member

Senior Member Limo Padawan Jazzy Girl's Avatar

Welcome to the forum. If you are ever in need of a new or used vehicle or financing, please let me know. You may look up our new vehicles at www.limoland.com - Good Luck