Thread: Pristine Limousine

Wink Pristine Limousine

Hello, im new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I represent Pristine Limousine in Arroyo Grande CA. We Are A new limousine business trying to get up and running.Im hoping to get some answers and make some friends.

Welcome to the forum. I am just over the mountains in Bakersfield and work in your area regularly - Pismo, Grover Beach, Paso Robles, Santa Maria.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Very cool nice to meet you im working on my profile hope to have some more info up soon.Maybe you can answer A question for me? When you do airport runs for people what do you charge do you charge A flate rate or hourly?

Quote Originally Posted by pristine babe View Post
    Very cool nice to meet you im working on my profile hope to have some more info up soon.Maybe you can answer A question for me? When you do airport runs for people what do you charge do you charge A flate rate or hourly?
    Flat rate from Bakersfield to LAX, BUR and ONT. You might also want to check with Stardust Cruises in Santa Maria to see how they base their airport charges. You will want to be similar to your own market.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com