Thread: Electronic meet and greet board now available

“THE BEST THING AT THE SHOW, A REAL INNOVATION” Was how Dr Tom Steiner hailed “The Limoseen” in his keynote address to the Las Vegas LCT show in February. The stand had sold out completely by the end of show.

The Limoseen is the first product which really addresses the problem we all have of identifying yourself to the passenger when among dozens of other drivers at airports and meeting points. Now you can have your client’s name in lights and even display your logo in full colour to make sure your greetings boards look as professional as the rest of your business. The Limoseen can store 8 messages of up to 256 characters each and is both fully programmable and rechargeable.

A full range of accessories is also available to make the Limoseen into a complete meet and greet solution. The in car charger provides power where you need it most and is compatible with all standard vehicle sockets. The window cradle does exactly what it says and will hold the unit against any window for times when you just cannot leave the vehicle or are anyplace where you can advertise your business.

The manufacturers – Carrig Electronics of Blackpool, England are now ready to launch a full-on attack on the United States and are looking for entrepreneurial business people to become distribution partners nationwide. Exclusive territories are still available and anyone who is interested in either the product or distribution should contact the manufacturer directly by visiting their website www.limoseen.com or call + 44 870 626 0376.

One post on the forum in one area is sufficient to get your sales message to us.

Thanks!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

So where are us drivers supposed to put this thing when clients hand us thier two carry on's? Does it fit in a pocket? holster? Strap?

And at 1 lb. 5 oz. in weight this will be a treat holding this up for an hour waiting for an international flight. I can see my bigger biceps and forearms already!

Oh and super another thing to charge in the vehicles. Gonna need extra power points installed pretty soon.

Thanks for inventing this us in this industry were running out of things to spend money on and repair on an ongoing basis.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

LMAO Steve! Good points!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Sorry about that, got a bit carried away with the postings.

The Limoseen has an optional belt clip to tuck it out of the way when carrting bags.

Pieces of paper may be cheaper, but the idea behind this is that it portrays a smarter, more professional image. It can also be changed instantly and as often as necessary.

Steve, I'm not quite sure whether you're serious or not, but I'm going to take it as a compliment anyway. There is a 2 year warranty, so repairs shouldn't be necessary.

Bump that up to a ten year warranty with a lifetime replacement of the rechargeable battiries and I think you will get some customers!

Besides the way things are going I think the days of picking people up at the airport in a hired car may be coming to an end.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

I could see where this could work well at a concert or some event where there are 100 White 120's parked in a lot but not so much at the Air port. The way things are with security, they may not be allowed anyway.

The way it is looking at DTW, Steve may just be right.
    David E. Merrill

I purchased one of these boards in the summer of 2006 i bought the full outfit including the company name magnetic sign for the board i have used the board only three times because people have told me even on the slowest setting you only see a word at a time and the want to find there driver not stand reading signs one word at a time ,
    also i am still waiting for my company name on a magnetic sign for the board which even after contacting them sevral times by email the simply don't answer my advice is stay clear.

I have the small nametag version of this. I only use it a wedding shows. Nice idea, but impractable unless for "show" use. Besides, the led's are pretty bright, hard on the eyes.

Besides, I probably drop it... then have to find a marker and paper anyways.

Mr. Clare, Thanks for the info. I hope others will see it usefull for their business.

I wonder if "Limoseen" has gone to "Nowhere2BeSeen". It seems like their website is no longer working.

I believe that a nice pad with your company's logo makes a much better impression than a novelty Lite Brite Toy.