Thread: Limo Management Software

Hi,

I’m about to purchase a limo software. After weeks of research I narrowed down my search to Limo Wiz, Corporate Car and Fast Track. Some of the mentioned software does not offer online capability, like one time customer profile, instant credit card verification, and etc… Could anybody provide me with some feedback if you used above mentioned software.

Thank you,

Mi_limo

Go to the Limo Show in Atlantic City next week and look at all of them side by side...that is my advice.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Banned

There are a few great booking software packages out there. I personally perfer Fasttrak. i have used this software for over 4 years now and could not live without it. Also Fasttrak has one of the Best online reservations. My clients love it beceause they are in contol of their own account and can view upcoming trips as well as past trip. Download their 30 day trial and see for yourself.
    http://www.myfasttrak.com

One of my frequent passengers just told me that of all the online reservations he makes (airline, rental car, hotel and limousine service)ours is the easiest, quickest and most convenient. We use FASTTRAK. Quite an endorsement from an end user.
    Marc Rold
    Wild Horse Limousine
    www.wildhorselimo.com

I have been using Corporate Car Online for the past 3 years and would highly recommend this system to any small to mid size limo company. The best feature is that it is 100% online, i can access it no matter where I'm at as long as i have a computer and internet. Beyond all this their support is absolutely amazing, 24-7 and they mean it.... hope this helps.

The ability to use your software from anywhere is available to anyone by using gotomypc or any of the other free log in services. I would not choose a vendor based on being web based , because with todays technology , everything is web based.

My internet service goes out more than any other communication device we have in house.( yes we have a national DSL ) We do not have to depend on it for the ability to make reservations. The email confirmations go out after we get back online , but the rez is there and the schedule is up to date.

100% agree!

I would not choose a vendor based on being web based , because with todays technology , everything is web based.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

I would not choose a vendor based on being web based , because with todays technology , everything is web based.
    Unless your own server goes down/gets damaged/stolen/ courupted then you can have all the internet connetions in the world that aint going to help you unless you have a back up server to run your system

Remote connectability is not the only issue. You do not find out the others are important until they happen to you then you will be converted!

Here's a good test - Ask yourself what would you do if the harddrive on your main server (and by server I just mean the main computer you have all your program and data files on) crashed at 9pm on a tuesday. What would you do and how long would it be before you are up and running again with your hopefull up to date backup?

2nd part of the test - Test the theory
    Go and turn off your server and put your plan to the test to see if it works. no need for surprises later.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Member Limo Padawan

We switched over to Limowiz six years ago. We have over 50k reservations on the books. Its a very simple program to use. I have never read the manuel to the software.

The other thing about limowiz is the service after the sale. They are very helpful addressing issues you might have. The are contantly upgrading the program. Also they are very receptive on suggestions from their customers. I know Jim Joseph gave alot of input to them

Blog Entries

I am still not confident with web based programs. I am a big fan of Fastrak.

And also our real asset is our customer data list. Placing it on a web based program is still far fetched for me.

Trust me I understand that an online solution is for everyone but CorporateCarOnline has been absolutely perfect for us. We dont have to worry about our data, if we have questions we will always get a live person when we call. CCO has been in business for something like 6 years and honestly is the best solution I have found. They are continuely updating and adding new features. Good Luck

I remember reading a while back somewhere on this forum that someone was going to do an independent side by side comparison of all the Limousine Software Packages available. I don’t know if this was ever done or not – but it would be very helpful for all the newbies out there.

We are very happy with Fasttrac for over six years.
    Dean Schuler

If you haven't made your decision just yet, check out our website at www.limoanywhere.com. We offer a web-based solution software that was designed specifically for small to mid-size operators.

Thanks,
    Max @ Limo Anywhere
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

Default Limo dispatch software

I have been using services of this company for quite some time now and i'm happy to say that i always had a great experience not only they build you app and web interface but they also offer life support which is very helpful to me so if your looking for limousine management software give them a try .