Thread: Insurance issue resolved

My insurance delema is resolved. Not only that, I saved $3,500.00 in the process. After waiting 45 days for a full service, world class, best in the business wholesale insurance Broker to give me a quote, I went to the TLPA and was directed to American Country insurance. I found an Agent who writes most of the Limo insurance in the Detroit Area who had me a quote in less than 36 hours. The full service, world class, best in the business Agency, produced a quote that was $3,500.00 higher than the American Country Agent. I am still waiting for the world class wholesale Broker to produce the Quote they promised 45 days ago.

My point being, sometimes most expensive is not always best. I know here on the forum and the NLA preaches expensive Limo good, Cheap Limo Bad. Price does not sell, service sells, 2003 Limos are better than 1997 Limos. Well what would you do? Pay $3,500.00 more for insurance just to say that I am insured with so and so. If the service is equal and I am sure it is based on this Guys Clientle I am going to take the Cheaper Limo.

David E. Merrill
    David E. Merrill

Do you mind if I ask your agents name?

Korotkin Insurance group in Southfield Mich. 248 352 5140 ask for christy or Kyle.
    David E. Merrill

As long as you have the proper coverage... who cares what company it's with. All the commercial stuff goes through brokers anyways!