Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Blast from the past

Quote Originally Posted by chrisaudio View Post
    You're the man! ...never heard about "black eyed peas"? The song? It's meaning? ...I'm so sorry to reply to an older thread, really... :-)
    *sigh* I guess you don't see the error since you it appears, given you web addresses, that English is not your first language. You REALLY need to look at spelling in your signature line is what he was hinting at.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by chrisaudio View Post
    You're the man! ...never heard about "black eyed peas"? The song? It's meaning? ...I'm so sorry to reply to an older thread, really... :-)
    Chris,

He is making a comment because its "good" night in the song lyrics not "god" night, that you misspelled in your signature.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

It is with great sadness that I inform you that on my last trip to Myrtle Beach the Big POS limo is no longer in front of Wings junk store.

I think we should all take a moment of silence to remember!
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Yup, Cadi Eldorado... and those were FWD too.

LimousineCairo airport Limousine Sharm el-Sheikh limousine airport HurghadaAirport car rental in all provinces Automobiles conditioned Flights flydubaiArab tickets Book a limousine tour operators Salloum, Marsa Matrouh worldsRashid lake Damietta, Beni Suef, Assiut Coast Hotels Northern Ismailia, PortSaid Suez Luxor, Aswan Makadi grace Ras Mohammed wonderful island of Pharaohplateau Bay Sahl Hashish Dahab Siwa Ain Sokhna Taba South Sinai Marsa AlamFayoum Menoufia Tanta, Benha Porto