Thread: Fasttrak, The Best In the industry

For total functionality across a wide range of needs FASTTRAK is # 1.

Dean Schuler

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Schuler:

Dean Schuler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eddie must be paying you huh Dean?

Wade Randolph

haven't we had enough of non-specific, paid testimonials for software on limos.com? We use LimoWiz and the best argument for it is that the developer hasn't prostituted himself to get mentions here. These non-specific, paid testimonials are cynical - they presuppose that limousine operators will buy software simply because someone else they read about uses it. If so, they get what they deserve. The best testimonial is to download the product and use it for a month or so. And if the developer doesn't offer an evaluation copy, run the other way.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Schuler:

James H. Joseph
    Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com

I must agree.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JHJ:
    haven't we had enough of non-specific, paid testimonials for software on limos.com? We use LimoWiz and the best argument for it is that the developer hasn't prostituted himself to get mentions here. These non-specific, paid testimonials are cynical - they presuppose that limousine operators will buy software simply because someone else they read about uses it. If so, they get what they deserve. The best testimonial is to download the product and use it for a month or so. And if the developer doesn't offer an evaluation copy, run the other way.

James H. Joseph
    _Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars_
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt Harrison
    AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ

Agreed- positive talk relative to a number of Software vendors is new to the Industry. I love my program and this ain't my first rodeo. Everyone else who is happy with their software should speak up.

Dean Schuler

Precisely, Judge. Download the product for a month and view the results. Not an option in our trade until recently. There are many markets and levels in the limousine industry. Some products are suited for a certain level. Others have wider applications. I damn sure know the difference. We have done our research. Your advise to the operators was to the point. Thank you.

Dean Schuler

is not touting software, but the inspecific nature of it. It's like saying, I love my Cadillac. Another guy is saying, I love my Lincoln. Neither of them is telling us anything about the cars. And cars fulfill a narrower range of needs than software. Appropriate software is a function of the ability of the user to adapt to technology, the fit or interface between existing procedures and the software, and what functions are important in their application to particular functions of the user's business.

What I regret is that with our collective experiences we don't have a formalized structure (such as a national trade association) that can promulgate software standards, best procedures, etc., push developers to provide evaluation periods, promulgate a matrix comparing features of various programs, etc. You hardly need a budget to do something like this, yet NLA chugs along ignoring all the things it could be doing to make membership worth paying for, pi**ing away the last of its money.

Precisely, Judge. Download the product for a month and view the results. Not an option in our trade until recently. There are many markets and levels in the limousine industry. Some products are suited for a certain level. Others have wider applications. I damn sure know the difference. We have done our research. Your advise to the operators was to the point. Thank you.

James H. Joseph
    Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com

Fasttrak really is the best!

everyone staring at me like that?

Ask Wade what he thinks...pilgrims.

Dean Schuler

It's amazing to see so much negativity about a thread. I need to speak up for Fast Trak and defend Dean here. We have been on FT since the dawn of time and came from larger systems like Livery Coach, etc.

We have Beta tested for Eddie for years and he truly has the most solid piece of software on the market.

Now, I am not being paid by him and in fact I would like others in my market NOT to buy his software because I want to be greedy and have the 'lock' on its features.

However, if you look at his new MyBizTrips feature you will be blown away. Bar none, the rest of the industry will be following this guy.

So, a wonderful nod for a wonderful product from someone NOT paid to advertise!

Sheldon Levin