Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melted fuses on mastrcon board

Member Limo Padawan

No problem. Sending you the parts today. Youll have them before 12pm Fri. Good Luck
    Originally posted by execfairfield:
    Need a passenger area Mastrcon controller. Do you still have your Mastrcon gear that you replaced with LimoTouch? Need ASAP due to vanadalism. Jeff Saylor 513.874.5980

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exotic Limousine Services:
    Well ive updated my 2002 excursion with Limotouch controls and Ive gotta say...Im much happier. There easier to use, look nicer, and easier to diag./replace if there is a problem. Took all of three days to install and even was able to have the third blower running now(burrr). Even upgraded the fiber optics to LED's from Halogens very nice indeed. So if anyones looking for Mastrcon board and control panels let me know(Working for now). This upgrade was alittle pricey, but I feel was worth the amount considering the amount of tylenol I had to start taking. With under 20k miles this truck looks new and is as new as my other 2006 limos. Thanks for all the past advise. Dan & Rosanna<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exotic Limousine Services:
    Found a bad main ground to the board causing some small issues, but enough is enough so Im upgrading and pulling all the Mastrcon equiptment out and installing LimoTouch Controls. I have them in two of the other limos and like there look and ease of use. A little pricey, but not so bad if every thing stays running with no problems. I do have 3 A/c Turbo blowers and the Mastrcon board is only set up for two so that maybe the orig problem. If anyone needs a wiring diagrahm for MDNRM28 send me your fax and ill be glad to pass it along. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nite2RememberLimo:
    We are having a problem with fuses getting so hot on the control board that they melt (not blown). The fuses control the blower's 1 and 2 also the relays for the blowers are extremly hot as well. I checked the grounds to the relays and all seems good. I had a friend suggest that the brushes on the fan motors could be getting worn and causing more load thus heating the wiring(MTG turbo air's)seems odd to me that both motors on 2 different units would be bad at the same time has anyone had any similar problems? This is an 04 excursion with 30k miles any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Again no fuses have blown just so hot they melt the plastic off and will burn you.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Default Mastrcon helppppppp

2000 excursion melting fuses/a/c overload bla bla I have tried some rewiring that worked for awhile but now it will not even turn on. I can get power to the back if i jump the solenoid. I might install a boat battery switch and delete the solenoid. AHHHHHHHHH Looking for options!!!
    "Live Long an Prosper"