Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limowiz 4.2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jamal Assaf:
    Thank you for sharing comments about LimoWiz. Have checked out the latest version, LimoWiz 2000, 4.03.
    If you have printing problems like changing paper trays with this version and you're willing to test a fix for it, just let me know via email at: support@limowiz.com.

For the points of interest list and reports, there will be improvements.

Regards,
    Jamal Assaf
    Creative Software www.limowiz.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An e-mail send to Jamal the same day as this post has gone unreturned. As I asked earlier, is there anybody out there using this software that can comment on the bugs, including the printer problems, but, perhaps, most importantly, whether support requests typically go 5-6 days before any response is received?

JHJ,

> An e-mail send to Jamal the same day as this post has gone unreturned. <

The email was replied to you the same day and another message was again sent today for your follow up.

> support requests typically go 5-6 days before any response is received? <

Your message was on the Dec 15, 2000 8:05 AM
    and replied to you on Friday, December 15, 2000 11:03 AM. I will not pre-judge what is happening here.

----- Original Message -----
    To: <support@limowiz.com>
    Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 8:05 AM
    Subject: Paper Tray Selection

> We've been evaluating LimoWiz and have problems with paper tray
    > selection. You said on limos.com to e-mail you if we're willing to try
    > a fix.

Our response was:
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: ....
    Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 11:03 AM
    Subject: Re: Paper Tray Selection

> James,
    >
    > I would some more information:
    > 1. Are you using LimoWiz 4.0 or later?
    > 2. Where do you select the paper tray? Is it when the Print Dialog is
    > displayed when you click on a print option in LimoWiz, say a trip ticket.
    > 3. What happens if you preview first and try to print from the preview
    > window? Does it work?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jamal Assaf
    > Creative Software
    > www.limowiz.com
    > support@limowiz.com

Note: I removed you full name and email address for your privacy.

Jamal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jamal Assaf / Creative:
    JHJ,

> An e-mail send to Jamal the same day as this post has gone unreturned. <

The email was replied to you the same day and another message was again sent today for your follow up.

> support requests typically go 5-6 days before any response is received? <

Your message was on the Dec 15, 2000 8:05 AM
    and replied to you on Friday, December 15, 2000 11:03 AM. I will not pre-judge what is happening here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Please don't, because what is happening is nothing. Neither e-mail has ever been received and we receive 100+ e-mail messages per day, otherwise without incident.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    > James,
    >
    > I would some more information:
    > 1. Are you using LimoWiz 4.0 or later?
    > 2. Where do you select the paper tray? Is it when the Print Dialog is
    > displayed when you click on a print option in LimoWiz, say a trip ticket.
    > 3. What happens if you preview first and try to print from the preview
    > window? Does it work?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Here's the answers. Version 4.02 is installed. When you queue to print, and printer dialog box comes up, and you click on detail (we're using Lexmark Optra series), the deafult paper tray is "envelope." If you change it to "Lower Paper tray" where our plain paper is fed from, it works OK. If you preview the document, and then queue to print, then check details in the dialog box, the default is set to "envelope" and if you change it to ANYTHING else, it still feeds from the envelope feeder.
    Our printers are all set to default to lower paper tray from Windows. So why or how LimoWiz is telling the printer to use the envelope print tray, and why the printer accepts the change in one instance but refuses from the preview screen is know only to gremlins that reside in the program.

A larger question is why I get none of your e-mail messages?????

I just upload a newer update LimoWiz 2000, version 4.03, please test with paper tray problems.

> A larger question is why I get none of your e-mail messages????? <

Not sure why! But you may want to check filtering on your end, firewall, etc. Your email system, might be thinking you're getting spam email and blocking our email.

Regards,
    Jamal Assaf

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jamal Assaf / Creative:
    I just upload a newer update LimoWiz 2000, version 4.03, please test with paper tray problems.

> A larger question is why I get none of your e-mail messages????? <

Not sure why! But you may want to check filtering on your end, firewall, etc. Your email system, might be thinking you're getting spam email and blocking our email.

Regards,
    Jamal Assaf
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why not start with the e-mail address: Are you sending to jjoseph@sgi.net or jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com. Either will work fine.

> Why not start with the e-mail address: Are you sending to jjoseph@sgi.net or jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com. Either will work fine. <

As you've found out: jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com, works.

Since this forum is a discussion forum and not a technical support forum for LimoWiz, please direct any technical support issues to us at: support@limowiz.com.

Regards,
    Jamal