Thread: credit card machines

I will be starting a limo business out of a base location plus a couple mini stop-off points. I would appreciate any input on what type of credit card machine to use in the limo i.e wireless, manual, or whatever?? Please let me know what is the industry standard if there is one.

I have a Tranz 460 for sale, i don't know alot about the features it has, but it works!
    Let me know if interested.

Accepting credit cards is a great way to build a business as most customers have grown to love the plastic!! If you are starting or have a Limo business and what to cut the overhead of credit card machine...I found this company thats fantastic with no monthly fees or those hidden charges...for more info send me an e-mail and I will send you the link.

jl_flipzide@yahoo.com

bronzing it and keeping it as a paperweight.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mathey:
    I have a Tranz 460 for sale, i don't know alot about the features it has, but it works!
    Let me know if interested.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
    Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com

Did it take you 3 months to think of that?

somehow this post got lost as a new post way back then and - well, it's a long story - but while I was opening some old forums looking for something, I saw the post and couldn't resist. It was still a paperweight at the time of the post, though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mathey:
    Did it take you 3 months to think of that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
    Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com

I want to thanks those who sent me e-mails regarding the link to this Credit Card company. I hope I help those save hundreds of dollars.

Live life to the fullest...never burn the bridge you might need to get back on!!