Thread: Choosing a Coach Builder???

Hello all,

I have been in the business for 16 years have only had Town Cars and Caddys. I am looking at purchasing a brand new Excursion and was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what is the best coach builder for the money. I am looking for a 180, to a 200, stretch.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tombodark:
    Hello all,

I have been in the business for 16 years have only had Town Cars and Caddys. I am looking at purchasing a brand new Excursion and was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what is the best coach builder for the money. I am looking for a 180, to a 200, stretch.

Thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom:

I bought a stretch Navigator from Craftsmen Limousine a year ago and love the vehicle. I visited the factory and was very impressed with the Craftsmen employees and the way they build their vehicles. I have owned limousines built by all the major coachbuilders in the past 22 years of business and I must say that Craftsmen is among the best. You can contact them at 800-762-0447. You can also contact me at 225-928-5466 for more questions.

Wade Randolph