Thread: Saving Money on Gas Purchases

Gas Up USA
    is one of the fastest growing Internet based companies in the country at this time! What a great opportunity to save money on products you use all the time. The Guaranteed Savings Program (GSP) is a Members benefits program which provides savings on important products and services that you as a consumer use everyday. Besides the bonus savings up to 21% on gas, our members receive our new silver benefit package. Click GasUpUsa to view the details

Our Universal Bonus Gas Card can be used at gas stations that operate on the debit card platform which utilize the Star, Mac, Pulse, or Plus financial networks. This will apply to the majority of stations across the United States.

Save $$$$$$$$$$$

[This message was edited by financiallyours on January 10, 2003 at 10:58 AM.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by financiallyours:
    Gas Up USA
    is one of the fastest growing Internet based companies in the country at this time! What a great opportunity to save money on products you use all the time. The Guaranteed Savings Program (GSP) is a Members benefits program which provides savings on important products and services that you as a consumer use everyday. Besides the bonus _savings up to 21% on gas_, our members receive our new silver benefit package. Click http://www.financiallyours.gasupusa....inanciallyours to view the details

_Our Universal Bonus Gas Card _ can be used at gas stations that operate on the debit card platform which utilize the Star, Mac, Pulse, or Plus financial networks. This will apply to the majority of stations across the United States.

Save $$$$$$$$$$$

[This message was edited by financiallyours on January 10, 2003 at 10:58 AM.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Multi-level marketing scam.

Wade Randolph

I am inviting those interested to be become members whose interest I would think would be to save money on the purchase of one of your tools - GAS!!!!!

Gas Up USA: Save up to 21% on gasoline purchases!
    Are we a gas card company? No!
    Do we claim a special relationship with the petroleum industry? No! We divert a portion of corporate revenue to support our stored-value gas card program!
    Members save on telecom, prescriptions, travel, groceries and more! Become a Member and save!
    !

I have the fortune of living in the great state of Michigan who since the late 1970s has been offering providers of transportation fuel tax rebates of up to 19 cents per gal. This may be going away soon. But through the efforts of Great Lakes Limousine association and Dave Sucha, the Director of MDOT, it is still in place. Here is how it works. You pay the regular price at the pump, keep all your receipts, send your receipts to the state, get a check. This only applies to LEGAL taxi and Limousine providers.

I also have a Chase/Shell Credit card which entitles me to a 5% discount on all Shell gasoline. I save a TON of money on gas. Let's say the Gas price is $1.759 per gal. subtract 19 cents = $1.569 subtract 5% of 1.759 = .0879 =
    final price of $1.503 per gal. At 12 miles per gal avg. I save .021 cents per mile on operating cost. Over the road at 18 to 20 MPG it is even better. Gives me a little advantage over the Competition.

David E. Merrill