Thread: 1976 Fleetwood 75 Formal

I am trying to find a 1976 Fleetwood 75 Formal but it has been difficult at best to find ANYTHING before about the 1984 model Caddy's! This is for personal reasons, though. My 17 year old son Danny committed suicide recently and the best memories I have are when I would pick him up for visitation after his mom and I divorced when he was around 4 years old. He really enjoyed it but it was more for practical reasons because we had a major custody battle going so I would park my car at the mall and get into a limo with tinted windows on the other side of the mall so his mom wouldn't be able to follow us! Extreme? Maybe, but I loved my son! (Still do!) Someone offered to give me a rusted out 1975 but I couldn't afford to restore it. I am no longer in the business after I unwisely turned over all I had to a theif who offered to help finance a new super stretch and a used Rolls but I still love the industry! (Believe it or not, if I had it to do all over again, I would rather drive than be an owner!) Help!!!

I think I may have a lead for you.
    Call @ 10:00 AM Pacific time.

Ask for Troy 503-252-4449