Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limousine Digest Show

Monday is good! Thats when I will get there! Have a great time!

Well, here I sit in the Atlanta airport on a layover returning from what was indeed a fabulous show. I know, I know - I work for the other magazine but why not give praise where praise is due. Kimberlee Renee did a great job organizing the show. Tom Mazza lined up excellent educational opportunities. I truly enjoyed meeting so many people face to face. I regret somewhat posting my number here. Phone was off the hook. It was wonderful to connect faces to names and see so many old friends. Rod Farmer from Secured tried to kill me with tequilia. It didn't work. Had fun hanging with Dean Schuler, Dave Hartson and Tony Franzetti. Shared great food and many laughs.

Overall - a fantastic time! Thanks everyone.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

One of the best shows ever in terms of networking.

Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    Well, here I sit in the Atlanta airport on a layover returning from what was indeed a fabulous show. I know, I know - I work for the other magazine but why not give praise where praise is due. Kimberlee Renee did a great job organizing the show. Tom Mazza lined up excellent educational opportunities. I truly enjoyed meeting so many people face to face. I regret somewhat posting my number here. Phone was off the hook. It was wonderful to connect faces to names and see so many old friends. Rod Farmer from Secured tried to kill me with tequilia. It didn't work. Had fun hanging with Dean Schuler, Dave Hartson and Tony Franzetti. Shared great food and many laughs.

Overall - a fantastic time! Thanks everyone.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Blog Entries

Thats good to hear,

Have never been to a East coast show or by Limo Digest but will consider it for next year.

Looking forward to Las Vegas next march.

Feedback from friends and vendors! A Great Show! I even ran out of business cards! Great networking! Limousine Operators raised $118,000 for the "Make a Wish Foundation" Limousine Operators, you did a great job!!! George Jacobs did a great job running the auction. For those of you that could not make the show, I will see you next year.

Hey Jim, it was great to see you! See you in Bakersfield. I will be in touch!

I have been going to the seminars at the Shows for over ten years. Tom Mazza's seminars at the recent Limousine Digest Show were top-of-the class. I was seriously impressed !!
    Dean Schuler

This was my first experience hearing Tom Mazza speak. I must say that he is an excellent speaker with an abundance of information. As a new operator I siezed the oppurtunity to get pointers and tips from seasoned veterans from all over the country. I am inspired to go to a toastmaster meeting and brush up on my public peaking just in case I have to hold a 2010 seminar for 0 to 2 million in 2 years. Have to remember, "Dream big drams."
    Originally posted by Dean Schuler:
    I have been going to the seminars at the Shows for over ten years. Tom Mazza's seminars at the recent Limousine Digest Show were top-of-the class. I was seriously impressed !!

This year’s show was the best yet in my experience. I can’t wait for the next. I too was inspired by Tom’s educational series and am proud to have been part if it.

Great show – great speakers and a great networking experience.

And CONGRATULATIONS to Dean Schuler for taking Operator of the Year! Good form old-timer. Long earned and well deserved! Once again: My hat is off to you sir.

Matt Harrison
    908-296-3951
    Limousine
    Industry Consultant

http://goodwillguy.wordpress.com/

it was a great show...my first time there after going to vegas show for years...decided to venture east for a change....i too ran out of cards...was great opportunity, great networking and seminars...good to see Dean again and congrats to you too on a much deserved award