Thread: Wake Up Call Software

I once saw a software for a program on a limo software website, where drivers had to call into the phone # for the computer, and enter there security code. If they didn't call, the program would automatically dial them. If it did not reach the driver at the 1st or 2nd phone #, the program would then dial the dispatcher on call. It at least did something very close to that. Does anyone know of that program or if it is even still around? It seems like a good idea for companies that don't have overnight dispatchers. I have searched the internet for it, but can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by JHNPTRLIMO:
    I once saw a software for a program on a limo software website, where drivers had to call into the phone # for the computer, and enter there security code. If they didn't call, the program would automatically dial them. If it did not reach the driver at the 1st or 2nd phone #, the program would then dial the dispatcher on call. It at least did something very close to that. Does anyone know of that program or if it is even still around? It seems like a good idea for companies that don't have overnight dispatchers. I have searched the internet for it, but can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!
    Here it is www.earlyresponse.net

Wow..great...thanks a lot!!!

I've been using this voice/fax/data software program for over 15 years. Uses your computer based modem to handle incoming/outgoing voice/data/fax communication. Converts documents directly to faxes.

How does this apply to wake up calls? You simply use the send fax capability to schedule a future wake-up call or calls to any number of individuals.

It is a lot cheaper than $500. Don't guess it could do the merry-go-round until it got a driver to take the job.

http://www.supervoice.com/asp/default.asp
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.