Thread: Finding the Bluebook Value for Limos

I have recently received 3 limousines in a court settlement. Can anyone tell me how I can find the out the value of these limos using the internet? Thanks

Contact the coachbuilder, or a finance/leasing company.

I remember a while back Limousine Digest was selling a "blue book" for the limo industry. Its hard to find an accurate number because there are so many deciding factors: Year, Coachbuilder,miles, condition etc. Good Luck

You can get the limousine appraisal guide from N.A.D.A. You can call them at 1-800-966-6232

If you go to www.nadaguides.com, then go to autos, then go to Limousines (at bootom of page, select the letter the corresponds with the first letter of the coachbuilders name. then follow the prompts....(e.i. year length, options) It'll give you the low, average, and high retail on those vehicles. Hope this helps.

This link does not work.

the link above doesn't work because there is an added comma at the end...try www.nadaguides.com

Thanks for the help!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sean Anderson:
    If you go to www.nadaguides.com, then go to autos, then go to Limousines (at bootom of page, select the letter the corresponds with the first letter of the coachbuilders name. then follow the prompts....(e.i. year length, options) It'll give you the low, average, and high retail on those vehicles. Hope this helps.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Mathey...I appreciate the help!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mathey:
    the link above doesn't work because there is an added comma at the end...try www.nadaguides.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>