Thread: An Easter Thought

A few of us were discussing the 15 Keys to Profitability & Overwhelming Success in the Livery Business. We looked at Rich Ramis's famous list from 1988 and came up with the following list for 2003. Any and all quality additions are welcome. Here we go : 1. 100% Personal Integrity 2. Company-wide shared vision 3. Contract work-your main focus 4. Great Chauffeurs !! 5. Superb office staff and up-to-date systems 6. Proper vehicle mix ( Includes Buying & Selling THE CORRECT WAY ) 7. Professional Sales Staff 8. Prudent use of current technology 9. Active involvement in Charities 10. Belonging to a transportation network 11. Regular cost-control analysis 12. Access & utilitization of consultants 13. Continuing seminar attendance ( Local & Show ) 14. Community networking 15. Political Involvement .

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Although I regard associations as valuable tools now they had absolutely nothing to do with my rise to where I am now. The 15 Keys the Limousine Industry Council just gave you give you all you need to move into the first chapters of THE BOOK OF LIVERY.

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

100% Personal Integrity will advance you to places beyond your widest dreams !!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

The Quality of the people you attract to your service will determine your fate and direction in the Chauffeured Transport Trade............

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler