Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Economy

Default Biz Picking Up

We have been a little slow,but V-day weekend was killer. Love must have been in the air. We are looking real good for the year. Between our horse drwan carriages, limousine and our shuttle bus service we are in the area of about 50 events booked already for the year. One event is a six week long holiday contract. We just purchased a second shuttle bus , a 25 passenger to add to our 28 passenger. That area of our service is looking to grow a lot this year.

Blog Entries

I'll have to get pics of the new bus on my site for ya. I thought I saw you last night, there was a horse-drawn deal going on at the Greene in Beavercreek. I looked but it didn't have WW on the side of the trailer.

Default GREEN Carriage

No they have been using someone different every year or so. We talked to them when they first started and gave them a price. We have been doing rides at Easton , a ten year old sister location to the Green for the last 7 years . They went with a cheeper bid. Now they are using another different company out of Larue,about a 100 miles away and cheep. They will learn some day, We hope, that price does not always give them service. We do not offer the best price ,but strive to provid service that our clients will tell others about ,so our service will continue to grow. Pyro

Junior Member Limo Padawan

Valentines was not that great for us just 1 car rented and 3 sitting last year was much better for us but were riding out the storm and look forward to prom. Thank God all our cars are paid off just insurance but oh well keep your heads up guys.

Is anyone scared of January and February 2010? They are usually worse than December.

Chicago limousine services
    chicago electrician

Head to sunny florida for the Super Bowl, take in the sun and make some money!
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

In florida is its the best happening and the best part the people are gathering around .Super bowl will do great.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebpo View Post
    In florida is its the best happening and the best part the people are gathering around .Super bowl will do great.
    HUH? That was last year. This seasons Super Bowl is in Dallas.
    FAIRFAX LIMO - Northern Virginia and Washington DC Limo Service

Lincoln TC (Executive) - multiple
    Lincoln TC (Executive L) - multiple
    Lincoln TC 100" Stretch by US Coachworks
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by DaBryan
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Krystal (2)
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Executive
    Lincoln TC 72" Stretch by Krystal
    Ford Excursion 180" by Legendary
    Hummer H2 200" by Krystal
    Hummer H2 180" by Craftsmen
    K33 Limobus/Party Bus (F550) by Krystal

Fairfax Limo also offers Virginia Wine Tours

lol he probably just wants to spam his link :X
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

That could be said of anyone that has links in sig.