Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is LCT'S 2008 "Fact Book" Factual?

I took the high road with you because you are an exceptional operator and a friend. You are dead wrong on this post and are arguing a hopeless cause. The professional associations, Ford and Cadillac and the other vendors and the major media know for a fact that the circulation numbers LCT publishes are incorrect. Digest has certified their numbers. LCT's have been wrong for many years. As far as the Top 100 goes, every year it is full of errors. LCT is a fine magazine and has done much for the industry. They should not be the management company of the NLA and they need to let go of the School of Numbers Game. And you, my friend, deal your image and your many achievements a severe blow when you promote falsehoods. Lest the readers think that Grandmaster Luff is not a friend of mine and someone whom I hold in the highest respect, please note that I will be attending his festival in September 2008. I will also be paying Wayne Blanchard's way to the Festival. Perhaps Jim will be so kind and post the link to the festival and the charities that it benefits.

Blah, blah, blah.......

I'm sorry, I meant to say I was looking for legitimate responders not Dean's side-kick. Again, where are the numbers???? Who is WE? Answer the question Dean and quit pulling a Hillary Clinton run-around answer that says nothing.

I KNOW who Richard Ramis is. I also know who George Washington is. Niether have anything to do with the period of time we live in TODAY.

I don't need my diaper changed but I would be happy to hand you a tissue Dave - seems you have something brown on your nose from following too close behind Dean. I guess he stopped and you didn't anticipate it.

Don't be an idiot Dave, I wrote for Digest in early 2000. I was getting my FREE copy of Digest LONG before that and it continued after that. It has nothing to do with my contributions. I couldn't care less if you guys cut me off or not. And, Dave, your opinion of me is the least of my worries as I know the opinion of you by many. You had a little limo company and you couldn't keep it going. You have had job after job trying to keep yourself in the business but really you are merely on the sidelines looking in. I mean, if you are so good.... what happened at Executive? What happened at The Wynn? What happened with the concierge/meeting planner job, what happened to your little business of selling hats and umbrellas? I have been doing the same thing, year after year with success and you, you can't succeed at anything you try but yet you so desperately want to stay a part of the industry that you volunteer to contribute articles to digest.

As I said, here we go! The gloves are off and I am not holding back. PUT UP THE NUMBERS! SHOW ME THE NUMBERS! For the record, I don't give a rat's ass about them but for the love of God we need to put this subject to rest. You want to ask me about having my diaper changed?
    Look out cause I am just getting started. I have had quite enough being kicked around. It's personal now.

I run a profitable limousine business that has been on the grow since the day we opened the doors. I write for a magazine because they pay me well to share how we took a one car company in Bakersfield, CA and grew it to more than a million dollar a year business in Bakersfield, California. If you don't like me, so be it. I have enough friends I don't care but don't bash me just because I asked for the numbers to be posted here and that we quit hearing about 25 year old data. I don't deserve that for merely asking for proof.[/QUOTE]
    Dean Schuler

Thank you for the opportunity to share the festival with people. I am totally thrilled to hear that you are bringing my buddy Wayne.

Village Festival

Please view the tabs on the left and check out all the information on the site.

Dean, I will of course provide your transportation and get your hotel rooms and OF COURSE provide you and Wayne with All Access VIP passes as I did the last time you attended.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Limopromoter why don't you cut the crap? You are obviously here to get your quotes picked up by the major search engines. Greenpala do you know this guy?

Limopromoter why don't you cut the crap? You are obviously here to get your quotes picked up by the major search engines. Greenpala do you know this guy?[/QUOTE]

search engine for what???

I don't have a site

World's Greatest Salesperson as attested by the Guinness Book of World Records

What did he do?
    He worked for that little company called Chevrolet ?

as far as the yellow pages
    the majority of the public now use the internet as their #1 source for information
    Yellow pages have fixed advertising that you may have paid for months ago.

Online they can usually be updated and filled with lots more info

I've worked in advertising and sales since the 90's

Alan

Limopromoter, Every market has its "screwy louie ". Just move along now boy...
    Limopromoter why don't you cut the crap? You are obviously here to get your quotes picked up by the major search engines. Greenpala do you know this guy?[/QUOTE]

search engine for what???

I don't have a site

World's Greatest Salesperson as attested by the Guinness Book of World Records

What did he do?
    He worked for that little company called Chevrolet ?

as far as the yellow pages
    the majority of the public now use the internet as their #1 source for information
    Yellow pages have fixed advertising that you may have paid for months ago.

Online they can usually be updated and filled with lots more info

I've worked in advertising and sales since the 90's

Alan[/QUOTE]
    Dean Schuler

Jim, We need to talk Wayne into coming-if not then WADE needs to come.
    Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    Thank you for the opportunity to share the festival with people. I am totally thrilled to hear that you are bringing my buddy Wayne.

Village Festival

Please view the tabs on the left and check out all the information on the site.

Dean, I will of course provide your transportation and get your hotel rooms and OF COURSE provide you and Wayne with All Access VIP passes as I did the last time you attended.
    Dean Schuler

Dean,

I will call Wayne today and see if I can't
    "motivate" him to come out. Then again, he will read this today as he's a lurker.

Wayne, you need to be here.

I put in an order for a van again Dean - just yesterday - to make sure we have a ride for all of us.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Most Excellent Grandmaster Luff ! Wayne's ticket is paid for if he comes. This is a serious festival.
    Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    Dean,

I will call Wayne today and see if I can't
    "motivate" him to come out. Then again, he will read this today as he's a lurker.

Wayne, you need to be here.

I put in an order for a van again Dean - just yesterday - to make sure we have a ride for all of us.
    Dean Schuler

The Survey Book is a more accurate name.
    Dean Schuler

Agreed!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA