Thread: ****FOUND LIMO MECHANIC IN NORTHERN VA****

All,
    I was having some issues with my 120" Krystal Koach Town Car this morning, http://www.lincolnsonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58...owthread.php?t=58336, and I found the perfect mechanic. He has over 25 years experience, has references from several different repair shops, and the best part of all, he is semi retired. That means he normally is just sitting at home watching TV all day. I called him today and he came right over, fixed my issue, and the price was less than a third of the cheapest shop estimate. He could have gouged me by installing the brand new starter I had sitting there but he didnt. You dont know how much that meant to me lol, some of the quotes I was getting for service were over a thousand bucks!

But to sum it up, if you are ever in a bind and need a mechanic that knows what he is doing, can come to you, and is not going to charge you your first born, then give me a call 703-675-9110 and Ill get in touch with him. The gentleman doesnt specifically work on Limos, but he damn sho had no problem figuring mines out. He said he can and has worked on tractors, airplanes, dump trucks, tractor trailers, etc.

I would post his number but he is a bit shy and doesnt like trying to sell himself. Hes too modest.

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Talk about finding a "Diamond in the rough", huh? That sounds almost unbelievable in today's world... It keeps up hope knowing there are still honest folks out there, somewhere!
    Nicole Paris
    An Occasion To Remember, Inc.

Originally posted by LimoNewbie:
    Talk about finding a "Diamond in the rough", huh? That sounds almost unbelievable in today's world... It keeps up hope knowing there are still honest folks out there, somewhere!
    Yes they are still alive and well lol. Just wish there were more people like that. But I would never have found him if it wasnt for my mother, he is her cousin. Too bad he doesnt have more of a business sense though, he could make a killing

Senior Member Limo Padawan limo bill's Avatar

That's awsome !!! I love giving people like that my business. Treat him well !!!
    " Luck is when preparation & opportunity come together "