Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NLA - Love It or Leave It?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jhj:
    All take notice that this topic opened three days ago and there has been no meaningful response from NLA directors. The only non-voting director to respond was Curt Andrews, and he didn't know who the NLA auditor was/is! The points raised here were first raised a month ago in other topics, and there was no meaningful response since then either. John Sinibaldi promised to respond, but the "limo old boys" throttled him. Ron Sorci said he needed time to confer with other people to answer the questions, but that's not going to happen either. The "gag" order is apparently still in place, NLA is going to "stonewall," and they think that there aren't enough readers on limos.com to make any difference. I don't think they understand that responding in this forum is the way to avoid spending money in Court in D.C. when their annual meeting and elections get challenged and action is taken to open up the books to the members. This is going to start as soon as the illegal nominating committee sends its illegal "report" to the illegal board with its "hand-picked" candidates for directorships. Maybe the legal fees paid to D.C. lawyers to try to defend this rogue organization will cause the road shows to disappear from the budget - maybe Host Communications will disappear from the budget, too. Maybe these directors need to consult legal counsel to find out what happens when a rogue organization is operating "ultra vires." It means that they are not acting as the corporation and can incur personal liability, including being surcharged for the unlawful expenditure of association funds. There's also the chance that a D.C. judge, when seeing the almost complete lack of compliance with the by-laws, might just appoint a custodian and liquidate the whole shebang. And then there's the possibility of claiming damages from Host Communications, that holds itself out as a company competent to "manage" associations, under whose tutelage the by-laws have been thrown out the window. Host shouldn't forget that members can bring this kind of derivative action.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim

Get off the High Horse. Your conspicy theory is in your own mind. No one has told me shut up. Your questions deserve a very detail response. I told you in a previous post" Patience my friend, you will have your answers." We have a board meeting coming up this weekend.

I do resent the theat of a law suit. Our courts are already overburden. Your threat of a lawsuit does not serve the NLA membership well. It appears to me, that you are trying to get yourself outhere to make a run for the board or maybe become the new administrator for the NLA. Interesting theory, don't you think? Does anyone out there have any thoughts to share on this?

I was elected to serve. Members call me with concerns or general questions. I also share my communications with other members, example Carolyn concerning the problems in Forida.

The two main areas I will be addressing in
    New Orleans will be:
    1. Better staffing at home office for returing phone calls, letters, etc.
    2. A review of the bylaws in paticular the requirements for running for the board.

We are not a rogue organization. You are always making outragous statements, case in point, The Chicago meeting. You claimed that this meeting was DOA, and that I was a loyal Captain going down with the ship. The meeting in Chicago went very well. The cerfication program will be improved and ready to go. If you want the IOS 9000 that great.

You strke me as having two personalities. In person, you seem to be a nice guy, very passionate about your view, but a least you conducted yourself in a polite manner, but on the web, your seem to be like MR. HYDE, by the way " A great muscical on Broadway" making waco statements that have little or no evidence. I have a feeling you are going to try to sue anyway even with questions being answered. Are you part of a firm that is looking for some money and trying to scare people. I say " Take your best shot DUDE" You are losing support eveytime you go on one of your funks.

John Sinibald
    NLA Board Member

Hey Michael, where's that spell checker!!!!

[This message has been edited by fivestaroregon (edited 09-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fivestaroregon:
    Jim

Get off the High Horse. Your conspicy theory is in your own mind. No one has told me shut up. Your questions deserve a very detail response. I told you in a previous post" Patience my friend, you will have your answers." We have a board meeting coming up this weekend.

I do resent the theat of a law suit. Our courts are already overburden. Your threat of a lawsuit does not serve the NLA membership well. It appears to me, that you are trying to get yourself outhere to make a run for the board or maybe become the new administrator for the NLA. Interesting theory, don't you think? Does anyone out there have any thoughts to share on this?

I was elected to serve. Members call me with concerns or general questions. I also share my communications with other members, example Carolyn concerning the problems in Forida.

New Orleans will be
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While it's true that our company logo is Pegasus, the flying horse, I never thought of it as a "high horse," but I guess that's what we do ride here.
    Most of the issues raised a month ago do not require "detailed responses." This is a put off, John, to give eveyone time to circle the wagons and come up with a story to avoid the inevitable.
    Pardon my hysterical laughter at your suggestion that our courts are overburdened and that's why Host and NLA feel comfortable flaunting the by-laws and the applicable D.C. law. The courts exist specifically for the purpose of dealing with problems like NLA. Let me assure you, the whole thing won't take 30 minutes of a judge's time because there's no defending the indefensible. You simply lay out what is going on, the complete disregard of the by-laws by the board, and any competent judge is going to set aside elections, nullify action taken by a rogue board and rogue officers, and, frankly, faced with the problem of no legally-elected directors and officers, will probably appoint a custodian to take over the affairs of the corporation and direct elections to take place in accordance with the by-laws. This is no threat, John, it's a PROMISE if the illegally-constituted nominating committee sends a "report" to the board with its hand-picked directorship candidates based on imaginary "regions," if the illegal board acts on any such report, and if someone tries to declare directors elected at anything other than a legally-constituted annual meeting of the members, called and convened in accordance with the by-laws.
    As far as your other laughable suggestions are concerned, let me assure you I have neither the time nor the inclination to waste my time as a director of NLA. I have heard what goes on at board meetings, and I have adult games to play. As far as executive director is concerned, I think I have made my position clear. There are experienced association executives available in the D.C. area that have years of Hill experience and know how to run an association. This is what NLA needs, and this is what I support. Although I have worked for a trade association and participated in many, I am a firm believer in hiring experienced people, and that doesn't mean me - nor, might I add, does it mean any down-and-out limousine service owner that needs a job.
    John, your comments have gone from naieve to silly. Just respond to the questions and issues that have been on the table for the past month and quit whining.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fivestaroregon:
    New Orleans will be:
    2. A review of the bylaws in paticular the requirements for running for the board.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    My Goodness, John, where ever did you get the idea that these things should be dealt with. Hmmmmmm. Let's see, you had a dream one night and just dreamt them up. I don't need "support" to change things that are unlawful. It only takes me, John - just little old me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We are not a rogue organization. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I defined earlier exactly what I meant by a "rogue" organization - i.e., one that doesn't follow natural or artifical laws, that just wanders around at its own whim. I've made the case based on fact - your unsupported denial is meaningless. If NLA is not a rogue organization, then respond to the questions and issues and PROVE that it is not - that's what will have to happen in D.C. if it isn't done here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are always making outragous statements, case in point, The Chicago meeting. You claimed that this meeting was DOA, and that I was a loyal Captain going down with the ship. The meeting in Chicago went very well. The cerfication program will be improved and ready to go. If you want the IOS 9000 that great. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I've told you before, John, it's ISO 9000, not IOS 9000. And now, John, let's deal with the Chicago meeting. I bided my time and went along with what Ron Sorci and the committee wanted when we left Chicago, and that was to let Sorci put out a summary of the meeting to the members in October. I had no problem with doing so, because it was obvious that this program is not going to survive as a certification program. But now you have suggested something that is not consistent with what went on at the meeting, and I intend to address it here. You're a loose cannon, John, because it wasn't supposed to be this way, but you've opened your trap and tried to give Chicago a "spin" that isn't accurate. The meeting in Chicago went well, alright, because the sentiment was that the CTCP isn't going to exist as a "certification" program - or did you not attend the same meeting I did? Anybody that was or is riding the "certification" ship is going down with it, because it isn't going to exist as such (however, as near as I can tell, the only people riding the certification ship at Chicago, other than you, were Lancer Insurance and HMH, because they have a totally vested interest in such a program). In fact, I have my own private conclusion after the Chicago meeting, which I reiterate, is my OWN conclusion, and whether I'm right or wrong will be proven out in due course. My own private conclusion is that what is left of the "certification" program after Chicago cannot be administered economically by NLA or anyone else (talk to your kin, Greg Casteel, John, he'll confirm it), even as something less than a certification program. This program is going to meet the same fate as any business which tries to develop and sell a product that has insufficient demand and cannot be produced economically. I made the point in Chicago that there were/are good aspects to the program, such as chauffeur training and recognition that NLA can and should institutionalize within NLA, but that's about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You strke me as having two personalities. In person, you seem to be a nice guy, very passionate about your view, but a least you conducted yourself in a polite manner, but on the web, your seem to be like MR. HYDE, by the way " A great muscical on Broadway" making waco statements that have little or no evidence. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    John, you can call the issues that are raised in this topic in a very dispassionate and deliberate manner "waco [sic] statement that have little or no evidence," (the term being "wacko," by the way - Waco is where they burn people), but calling them that doesn't make them that. Is it a "wacko statement" that there has never been a lawful annual meeting of members of the NLA? The corporate records clearly prove the truth of that and almost every other statement I have made. Call it "wacko statements unsupported by evidence" when you get to court in D.C., John, I don't think a judge is going to agree. It's simply unfortunate that NLA will be spending members' money to try to defend its rogue conduct.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have a feeling you are going to try to sue anyway even with questions being answered.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    First off, they haven't been answered. Methinks that this statement foretells what the answers are going to be - "well, shucks, Jim, everyone makes mistakes - after all, we're just a bunch of guys volunteering our time with no pay trying to improve the industry . . .." We've heard it all here before, John. If NLA is complying with the by-laws, it wouldn't take five minutes to shoot down all these "wacko statements without evidence."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Are you part of a firm that is looking for some money and trying to scare people. I say " Take your best shot DUDE" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    John, you are NLA's worst enemy - you've finally pushed the button. I SAY, "You're on, Baby." Let's get to a D.C. judge and see who will have egg on whose face. Formal demand was made today on NLA for documents which will be the basis of a suit in D.C. to enjoin the unlawful operation of NLA and request that a custodian be appointed for the corporation to supervise its affairs until directors can be "legally" elected. Tom Mazza, you'll get a copy of this suit when filed - it'll be hard not to report the claims that will be made as news. I guess this will now make you happy, John - you'll be able to prove how wrong I am. John, you went way off the reservation and triggered this action much, much sooner than it would have otherwise come. Take this news to your directors' meeting this weekend. Your "take your best shot, dude" arrogance is exactly what's wrong with you and the other arrogant directors who think you can ignore the by-laws and the members.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are losing support everytime you go on one of your funks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    John, I've never looked or asked for "support." I don't need "support" for what is going to be my contribution to cleaning out the rat's nest at NLA.

[This message has been edited by jhj (edited 09-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jhj:
    New Orleans will be:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    My Goodness, John, where ever did you get the idea that these things should be dealt with. Hmmmmmm. Let's see, you had a dream one night and just dreamt them up. I don't need "support" to change things that are unlawful. It only takes me, John - just little old me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We are not a rogue organization. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I defined earlier exactly what I meant by a "rogue" organization - i.e., one that doesn't follow natural or artifical laws, that just wanders around at its own whim. I've made the case based on fact - your unsupported denial is meaningless. If NLA is not a rogue organization, then respond to the questions and issues and PROVE that it is not - that's what will have to happen in D.C. if it isn't done here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are always making outragous statements, case in point, The Chicago meeting. You claimed that this meeting was DOA, and that I was a loyal Captain going down with the ship. The meeting in Chicago went very well. The cerfication program will be improved and ready to go. If you want the IOS 9000 that great. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I've told you before, John, it's ISO 9000, not IOS 9000. And now, John, let's deal with the Chicago meeting. I bided my time and went along with what Ron Sorci and the committee wanted when we left Chicago, and that was to let Sorci put out a summary of the meeting to the members in October. I had no problem with doing so, because it was obvious that this program is not going to survive as a certification program. But now you have suggested something that is not consistent with what went on at the meeting, and I intend to address it here. You're a loose cannon, John, because it wasn't supposed to be this way, but you've opened your trap and tried to give Chicago a "spin" that isn't accurate. The meeting in Chicago went well, alright, because the sentiment was that the CTCP isn't going to exist as a "certification" program - or did you not attend the same meeting I did? Anybody that was or is riding the "certification" ship is going down with it, because it isn't going to exist as such (however, as near as I can tell, the only people riding the certification ship at Chicago, other than you, were Lancer Insurance and HMH, because they have a totally vested interest in such a program). In fact, I have my own private conclusion after the Chicago meeting, which I reiterate, is my OWN conclusion, and whether I'm right or wrong will be proven out in due course. My own private conclusion is that what is left of the "certification" program after Chicago cannot be administered economically by NLA or anyone else (talk to your kin, Greg Casteel, John, he'll confirm it), even as something less than a certification program. This program is going to meet the same fate as any business which tries to develop and sell a product that has insufficient demand and cannot be produced economically. I made the point in Chicago that there were/are good aspects to the program, such as chauffeur training and recognition that NLA can and should institutionalize within NLA, but that's about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You strke me as having two personalities. In person, you seem to be a nice guy, very passionate about your view, but a least you conducted yourself in a polite manner, but on the web, your seem to be like MR. HYDE, by the way " A great muscical on Broadway" making waco statements that have little or no evidence. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    John, you can call the issues that are raised in this topic in a very dispassionate and deliberate manner "waco [sic] statement that have little or no evidence," (the term being "wacko," by the way - Waco is where they burn people), but calling them that doesn't make them that. Is it a "wacko statement" that there has never been a lawful annual meeting of members of the NLA? The corporate records clearly prove the truth of that and almost every other statement I have made. Call it "wacko statements unsupported by evidence" when you get to court in D.C., John, I don't think a judge is going to agree. It's simply unfortunate that NLA will be spending members' money to try to defend its rogue conduct.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have a feeling you are going to try to sue anyway even with questions being answered.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    First off, they haven't been answered. Methinks that this statement foretells what the answers are going to be - "well, shucks, Jim, everyone makes mistakes - after all, we're just a bunch of guys volunteering our time with no pay trying to improve the industry . . .." We've heard it all here before, John. If NLA is complying with the by-laws, it wouldn't take five minutes to shoot down all these "wacko statements without evidence."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Are you part of a firm that is looking for some money and trying to scare people. I say " Take your best shot DUDE" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    John, you are NLA's worst enemy - you've finally pushed the button. I SAY, "You're on, Baby." Let's get to a D.C. judge and see who will have egg on whose face. Formal demand was made today on NLA for documents which will be the basis of a suit in D.C. to enjoin the unlawful operation of NLA and request that a custodian be appointed for the corporation to supervise its affairs until directors can be "legally" elected. Tom Mazza, you'll get a copy of this suit when filed - it'll be hard not to report the claims that will be made as news. I guess this will now make you happy, John - you'll be able to prove how wrong I am. John, you went way off the reservation and triggered this action much, much sooner than it would have otherwise come. Take this news to your directors' meeting this weekend. Your "take your best shot, dude" arrogance is exactly what's wrong with you and the other arrogant directors who think you can ignore the by-laws and the members.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are losing support everytime you go on one of your funks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    John, I've never looked or asked for "support." I don't need "support" for what is going to be my contribution to cleaning out the rat's nest at NLA.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim

"You are indeed a legend in your own mind"
    I am sure we all know what end of the horse you are.Rats nest, maybe you think like a rat. The meeting did go well. The certfication program will survive. Don't know what meeting you were at, but it wasn't the "SOS9000" ha ha. Why it so hard for you to tell the truth? By the way DUDE, You didn't answer my question about your law firm sueing the NLA.The term Dude is much more polite than the word "Turkey" you used on Ron Sorci.He did a great job in running that meeting. You sure as hell didn't contribute a whole lot. Also the word DUDE is best describe in the film"Easy Rider" check out the video.
    JohnSinibaldi
    NLA Board Member

------------------

[This message has been edited by fivestaroregon (edited 09-28-2000).]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, John you will go down as a legend in being the one person at NLA that triggered what is going to happen next. You also are the personification of what's wrong with nominating NLA directors by "region," i.e., when there's nobody with credentials they still have to find someone like you to stick on the board. If it isn't clear to people on this board what's going on now, it never will be. This topic was started and I made it clear that it was supposed to be a deliberative discussion of the problems at NLA, to which anyone, including especially NLA directors could respond. I specifically said there would be no ad hominem attacks, and there weren't, until this lightweight showed up again. Unfortunately, I have never suffered fools very well. Shortly, NLA is going be forced to bring in their lawyers and look at the very things I've been saying and respond to the suit in Washington, D.C., and the cost is going to be phenomenal to NLA. This is an organization that has a budget of less than $500,000, and they could easily spend half or more of that dealing with this problem - good work, Johnny! It should be clear that no NLA director is going to respond to the issues that have been floating around here for more than a month, and someone sent this flack out to pretend that he's some kind of serious representative of NLA.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am sure we all know what end of the horse you are.Rats nest, maybe you think like a rat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cute, Johnny. My God, I don't think I've heard this kind of petulence since I was in third grade. I'm not interested in further exchanges with an ambitious semi-literate.

At Johnny-Boy's challenge to take my best shot, the following letter was faxed and mailed to NLA headquarters today, and to the officers of NLA at their respective places of business.

September 28, 2000

BY FACSIMILE TRANSMISSION/ORIGINAL BY FIRST CLASS MAIL

Robert Scott, Executive Director
    National Limousine Association
    2365 Harrodsburg Road, Suite A325
    Lexington, KY 40504

Dear Mr. Scott:

This request is being made on behalf of Pegasus Transportation Holdings, Inc., t/d/b/a Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars, as a Regular Active Member of the National Limousine Association, and pursuant to applicable provisions of the laws of the District of Columbia relating to non-profit corporations.

Please forward to the attention of the undersigned the following documents:

1. Audited financial statements for the National Limousine Association for the fiscal years ending December 31, 1999, 1998, 1996 and 1995, and the "financial updates" provided by the Treasurer to the Board of Directors before each meeting in 2000 as required by Article 9, Section D of the by-laws of the National Limousine Association.
    2. Minutes of all meetings of the Board of Directors of the National Limousine Association, including, without limitation, consents or actions taken in lieu of meetings by consent, minutes or notes of informal meetings, and meetings conducted telephonically or otherwise, during the calendar years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000.
    3. Notices and minutes of all annual and/or special meetings of the members of the National Limousine Association which occurred at any time during the calendar years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000.
    4. Copies of each contract, and any and all amendments, supplements, changes or modifications thereto, relating to the management of the National Limousine Association by Host Communciations, Inc. or any other person, firm, entity or corporation, including their predecessors and successors and/or assigns, from inception of the corporation to present.
    5. That portion of the journals and or general ledger of the National Limousine Association which contains any and all entries relating to expenses incurred by said association in connection with H.B. 1689 or any prior version thereof, including, without limitation, fees paid to lobbyists, legal counsel, consultants, and all travel, lodging and entertainment expenses.

By original copies of this letter, this request is also being directed to the principal officers of the National Limousine Association.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request.

Yours very truly,

/s/ James H. Joseph

James H. Joseph, Managing Director

JHJ:bsj

Copies: Darryl W. Norman, President
    Cheryl Berkman, Secretary
    Cory Rozen, Treasurer

Jim

I am sure we all know what end of the horse you are.Rats nest, maybe you think like a rat. The meeting did go well. The certfication program will survive. Don't know what meeting you were at, but it wasn't the "SOS9000" ha ha. Why it so hard for you to tell the truth? By the way DUDE, You didn't answer my question about your law firm sueing the NLA.The term Dude is much more polite than the word "Turkey" you used on Ron Sorci.He did a great job in running that meeting. You sure as hell didn't contribute a whole lot. Also the word DUDE is best describe in the film"Easy Rider" check out the video.
    JohnSinibaldi
    NLA Board Member
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John:
    Why have you suddenly gone into attack mode?

The original issues/items presented at the start of this forum by JHJ are valid and require answers. Stonewalling by the NLA accomplishes nothing. I believe some questions could have been put to bed with a simple answer stating that an error was made and it is being corrected. (For example:
    nominating committee put back to 5 instead of 7 or whatever number if my numbers are wrong). Other items might have taken longer and required much more involved discussion. The forum was in place to start and continue this dialogue.

Calling names and starting this tirade all over again doesn't accomplish a thing. Things are wrong at the NLA, issues exist. Attempting to push JHJ's buttons will not accomplish what you apparently want - to make him go away. In reading these forums, it is quite obvious he is in for the long haul.

This forum was started I believe in a constructive manner - don't blow it and start a war where no one wins - especially the members and the limousine industry.

At Johnny-Boy's challenge to take my best shot, the following letter was faxed and mailed to NLA headquarters today, and to the officers of NLA at their respective places of business.

September 28, 2000

BY FACSIMILE TRANSMISSION/ORIGINAL BY FIRST CLASS MAIL

Robert Scott, Executive Director
    National Limousine Association
    2365 Harrodsburg Road, Suite A325
    Lexington, KY 40504

Dear Mr. Scott:

This request is being made on behalf of Pegasus Transportation Holdings, Inc., t/d/b/a Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars, as a Regular Active Member of the National Limousine Association, and pursuant to applicable provisions of the laws of the District of Columbia relating to non-profit corporations.

Please forward to the attention of the undersigned the following documents:

1. Audited financial statements for the National Limousine Association for the fiscal years ending December 31, 1999, 1998, 1996 and 1995, and the "financial updates" provided by the Treasurer to the Board of Directors before each meeting in 2000 as required by Article 9, Section D of the by-laws of the National Limousine Association.
    2. Minutes of all meetings of the Board of Directors of the National Limousine Association, including, without limitation, consents or actions taken in lieu of meetings by consent, minutes or notes of informal meetings, and meetings conducted telephonically or otherwise, during the calendar years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000.
    3. Notices and minutes of all annual and/or special meetings of the members of the National Limousine Association which occurred at any time during the calendar years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000.
    4. Copies of each contract, and any and all amendments, supplements, changes or modifications thereto, relating to the management of the National Limousine Association by Host Communciations, Inc. or any other person, firm, entity or corporation, including their predecessors and successors and/or assigns, from inception of the corporation to present.
    5. That portion of the journals and or general ledger of the National Limousine Association which contains any and all entries relating to expenses incurred by said association in connection with H.B. 1689 or any prior version thereof, including, without limitation, fees paid to lobbyists, legal counsel, consultants, and all travel, lodging and entertainment expenses.

By original copies of this letter, this request is also being directed to the principal officers of the National Limousine Association.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request.

Yours very truly,

/s/ James H. Joseph

James H. Joseph, Managing Director

JHJ:bsj

Copies: Darryl W. Norman, President
    Cheryl Berkman, Secretary
    Cory Rozen, Treasurer

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Irv:
    John:

The original issues/items presented at the start of this forum by JHJ are valid and require answers. Stonewalling by the NLA accomplishes nothing. I believe some questions could have been put to bed with a simple answer stating that an error was made and it is being corrected. (For example:
    nominating committee put back to 5 instead of 7 or whatever number if my numbers are wrong). Other items might have taken longer and required much more involved discussion. The forum was in place to start and continue this dialogue.

Calling names and starting this tirade all over again doesn't accomplish a thing. Things are wrong at the NLA, issues exist. Attempting to push JHJ's buttons will not accomplish what you apparently want - to make him go away. In reading these forums, it is quite obvious he is in for the long haul.

This forum was started I believe in a constructive manner - don't blow it and start a war where no one wins - especially the members and the limousine industry.

Hi Irv

Thanks for the note. These issues will be addressed. I am sick & tired of reading unfounded charges goingon under the table. By pushing his buttons he shows what he is.
    This is the first time I have seen your posts. You can contact me anytime by e-mail, phone or on this forum. I will try to stick to the issues by Jim sending his letter request, I just moved his time table up a few notches.
    Thanks
    John Sinibaldi
    NLA Board Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

**[QUOTE]Originally posted by Irv:
    [B] John:

Irv
    One more thought. I feel the nomination process needs to change and it will addressed at the board meeting.

John

------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, John you will go down as a legend in being the one person at NLA that triggered what is going to happen next. You also are the personification of what's wrong with nominating NLA directors by "region," i.e., when there's nobody with credentials they still have to find someone like you to stick on the board. If it isn't clear to people on this board what's going on now, it never will be. This topic was started and I made it clear that it was supposed to be a deliberative discussion of the problems at NLA, to which anyone, including especially NLA directors could respond. I specifically said there would be no ad hominem attacks, and there weren't, until this lightweight showed up again. Unfortunately, I have never suffered fools very well. Shortly, NLA is going be forced to bring in their lawyers and look at the very things I've been saying and respond to the suit in Washington, D.C., and the cost is going to be phenomenal to NLA. This is an organization that has a budget of less than $500,000, and they could easily spend half or more of that dealing with this problem - good work, Johnny! It should be clear that no NLA director is going to respond to the issues that have been floating around here for more than a month, and someone sent this flack out to pretend that he's some kind of serious representative of NLA.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am sure we all know what end of the horse you are.Rats nest, maybe you think like a rat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cute, Johnny. My God, I don't think I've heard this kind of petulence since I was in third grade. I'm not interested in further exchanges with an ambitious semi-literate.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Cute Jime. Did you learn that in first year of law school?
    John

------------------

Jim sorry sometimes I use that phrase to loosely, What I mean by little guys is simply the smaller companies, maybe under 20-25 cars or anybody willing to help even the 2-3 car guys. Companies like the Carey's, Dav El's, B-Coaches they don't give a rats a*s about what happens to anybody else, ask one of those boy's to name 2 companies in any city other then their own affiliates. Then there is some of the bigger guys that do really care about all in the industry. I feel guys like Cirruzzo, Seelinger take more of an interest in whats happening. I guess to me its not so much the size of the company its more of the genuine care of people in the industry. I am not sure of the size of these peoples companies but the Gary Tonkins, Don Kinseys, Jon Chester's and yes the Carolyn Nelsons really do care. See I think as I you care to but we go about things a little different. Maybe the NLA can't be fixed but maybe they can, I'm just not sure by making them empty the tin box in court is the answer then again maybe we need to start over. I happen to belong to the ITLA and the U S motorcoach association also, the ITLA runs well and does alot, the USMC really does nothing. I know the points you make is true, I just don't think they know how to answer you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ragu:
    Maybe the NLA can't be fixed but maybe they can, I'm just not sure by making them empty the tin box in court is the answer then again maybe we need to start over. I happen to belong to the ITLA and the U S motorcoach association also, the ITLA runs well and does alot, the USMC really does nothing. I know the points you make is true, I just don't think they know how to answer you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I've been in the legal game for a hair over 30 years now, and corporate and business law is where I spend my time. I've been down this road in many, many cases where shareholders of corporations get into a spat and the shareholders in control try not to provide any information to the other shareholders. The law is clear and a court will order the information to be provided, but frequently you have to go to court to do that. And in smaller companies frequently things are run like a family partnership and none of the Is get dotted or the Ts crossed, but eventually that has to happen, and, if not, a court will liquidate the company that is not running like a company. I have to say, however, in all of my career I've never seen anything as awfully run as NLA insofar as minding their by-laws and the law are concerned, and I've never run into management, directors and officers who are so arrogant that they think they can get away with it. I've given them plenty of notice to clean up their act, but they are either stupid or arrogant, or both. But shortly the lawyers will get involved and when they see what NLA has been doing their reaction will be simialr to mine and they will tell the board and Host Communications just how much trouble they're in. Like you suggest, I have been getting calls that suggest what I am beginning to think - that this could be the end of the NLA and that the directors are going to stonewall and take the association down with them. I think they might be between a rock and a hard place - i.e., if they don't give up the records they're going to be ordered to do so by a court, and if and when they do those papers might just open up a Pandora's box that is going to destroy personal reputations and the NLA as well. If that's how we have to start over, so be it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ragu:
    Jim sorry sometimes I use that phrase to loosely, What I mean by little guys is simply the smaller companies, maybe under 20-25 cars or anybody willing to help even the 2-3 car guys. Companies like the Carey's, Dav El's, B-Coaches they don't give a rats a*s about what happens to anybody else, ask one of those boy's to name 2 companies in any city other then their own affiliates. Then there is some of the bigger guys that do really care about all in the industry. I feel guys like Cirruzzo, Seelinger take more of an interest in whats happening. I guess to me its not so much the size of the company its more of the genuine care of people in the industry. I am not sure of the size of these peoples companies but the Gary Tonkins, Don Kinseys, Jon Chester's and yes the Carolyn Nelsons really do care. See I think as I you care to but we go about things a little different. Maybe the NLA can't be fixed but maybe they can, I'm just not sure by making them empty the tin box in court is the answer then again maybe we need to start over. I happen to belong to the ITLA and the U S motorcoach association also, the ITLA runs well and does alot, the USMC really does nothing. I know the points you make is true, I just don't think they know how to answer you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Ragu

Even thou I provide service for Carey. My company is small. We have a fleet of seven vehicles. I am commited to the small operator
    and also getting a spell checker on this forum. Hard to believe you can believe all the bunk for Jim. Please call Carolyn.

Now Jime boy, Your last post "End of the NLA" "Reputations destroyed" "Board members in trouble with Host" Now, you state I am not qualify to be on the board. Please provide concrete examples, I will be happy to resign if the jury deceides I am not qualified. Believe me, I have enough to do running my own company. However, I will not allow you to make false statements. Them fighting words JIMME. You may have hijacked the LIMO-Forum but I am not going to allow you to make false statements about me or other members that I have the honor of working with. Do you really manage a company?

Must be slow, to spend nearly all day glued to the screen. All of your insults, false statements have not provided any solutions. I have nothing to hide as a board member, my phone number is available to anyone. The records will prove you wrong, just like when I gave you the LLC filing in Chicago. Why don't you use that for your fig leaf.

John

------------------

The records will prove you wrong, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Then why don't you respond to the issues, and provide the documents that others have asked for and never received, and that I have made formal demand for today. Odds are 100% that we have to go to court next week to get them. Beyond that, Johnny, I don't want to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Flail on.

- Michael, Johnny wants a grammar checker, too.