Thread: TRYING TO LOCATE AFTER MARKET MANUFACTURE

I HAVE A 100" STRETCH (1997) AND WE ARE TRYING TO LOCATE A COMPANY THAT MAKES A UPDATE KIT TO THE NEW BODY STYLE. WOULD APPRECIATE KNOWING IF ANYONE
    HAS HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE TYPES OF KITS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Topic: TRYING TO LOCATE AFTER MARKET MANUFACTURE
    REGGIE TYMUS
    Participant posted July 27, 2002 10:04 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I HAVE A 100" STRETCH (1997) AND WE ARE TRYING TO LOCATE A COMPANY THAT MAKES A UPDATE KIT TO THE NEW BODY STYLE. WOULD APPRECIATE KNOWING IF ANYONE
    HAS HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE TYPES OF KITS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posts: 1 | From: WASHINGTON DC | Registered: January 30, 2001

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reggie,
    The website is Camton Homepage They have kits to convert the 95-97 Town Car into the 98-02 style. The site also has comparison pics of a 98 parked next to one of their conversions. It looks pretty good! Although I have never seen one of their completed conversions in person, i have seen their kits at the Limo Digest Show. They also have a list of installers in different areas of the country, there may be one near you where they may direct you to a completed conversion.

GOOD LUCK!!!