Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Livery Coach - the best in the industry (seriously)

Great stuff !! Take a look at FASTTRAK-they are number one as far as I and hundreds of others are concerned. I wish that I had FASTTRAK around in 1976 when I started !! Take a look at Livery Coach too-Dennis is a good man with a good product. Matt speaks for Livery Coach very well.

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AAA/GOT:
    Wade,

I could have had Odyssey for free as an upgrade from LimoWare too. However after 7 years of empty promises about it's readiness, I decided to make an investment in the future of my company.

I would bet that any large operators on Odyssey had one of the DOS programs and was upgraded for nothing or next to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Schuler:
    Dennis :Has a serious product and you should take a hard look at it. You should also look at FASTTRAK-I use it and am SUPER HAPPY !!!!!!!!! Beware of any product that that doesn't do what these TWO EXCELLENT PROGRAMS DO!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Schuler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've noticed alot of large experienced operators now using Odyssey. I have called several of them and they say the same thing...They love it! Looks like we finally have some good software vendors.

Wade Randolph<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt Harrison
    AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt I'm not personally promoting Odyssey. I don't own it and don't plan to. Just repeating what some guys I respect told me. Of the two one was on the original Livery Coach and the other was using Limo Magic. No Limo Ware users that I am aware of.

Wade Randolph

WADE is correct-as always. Matt, I admire you for helping DENNIS-his program is superb...I do know that operators are missing out if they don't give FASTTRAK a long look. FASTTRAK is so very good that my boss at CAREY and I recommend it to all Carey Licensees and affliates-and that is one helluva alot of cities Worldwide.

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Going way back here on this one...but what was the Rates comment in reference too? Now their website says just says to 'call for info'...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JHJ:
    with what we hear about Livery Coach and Dennis' commitment to it.

On another subject, some of members who have been posting about limousine rates need to click through to Commonwealth's web site and click on the Town Car icon for "rates." This is what the limousine business is all about.

http://www.commonwealthlimo.com/

James H. Joseph
    _Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars_
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Matt how is it going with Livery Coach? I know it's been quite awhile sinc you guys started using the software. Are you still happy with it and the support?

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Livery is a fantastic program Wade. I'm completely happy with the program, the support and particular attention to the needs of our company. We are now utilizing about 75% of the program. The web interface works very well, reservations and accounting are great and dispatch is outstanding. Even the reports are great. Livery reports using a program called Crystal Reports. We are lucky enough to have both the report creating side of the software and a tech guy who knows how to use it. We can analyze our business six ways from Sunday.

It is a great, GREAT program with unlimited growth capacity. A good Limousine Management program is a must for anyone who is serious about this business. Livery Coach is definately on the high end from a price standpoint but it is money well spent! If you are here for the long haul just do it! You won't be disapointed and you will never outgrow the program.

Always happy to give advice to the new guys. Good luck in your business young man!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
    Matt how is it going with Livery Coach? I know it's been quite awhile sinc you guys started using the software. Are you still happy with it and the support? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since 1968
    Matt Harrison
    AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ