Thread: How much do you spend on limousine software?

Default How much do you spend on limousine software?

Hi guys, how much do your companies spend on limousine software (booking, management, driver apps etc.) in total each month?

And do you think it's too expensive? If so why?

Also how big of an income of yours comes from invoicing versus credit card payments (in percent)?

I'm currently working on a new all in 1 limousine software solution. My questions here is a part of the research I'm doing to perfect the product for your needs.
    Anton Bramsen
    Founder & CEO at Limorush.io
    - Limousine software redefined

We use the basic version of Ridebits for online booking, which is around 65 per month. We tried out LimoAnywhere but felt ridebits was best for us.

Quote Originally Posted by KatyLimo View Post
    We use the basic version of Ridebits for online booking, which is around 65 per month. We tried out LimoAnywhere but felt ridebits was best for us.
    Thank you for the reply KatyLimo.

Are there any specific things that Ridebits does or does better, that made you choose it in favor of LimoAnywhere?
    Anton Bramsen
    Founder & CEO at Limorush.io
    - Limousine software redefined

I use limoanywhere and it is professional looking and has saved me a lot of time from the days when we used an access program I am paying $79 a month for the mobile and regular limo software.

Hi i have been registered for a while i am software developer/ web designer/ jack of all trades lol. Anyways I am curious what is a better price point i was thinking of making an all inclusive application for web, mobile and desktop with custom push notifications and payment integration. Now it will be a long while off since I will be the only one working on this project. Please let me know what you think.