Thread: Phone conference

Hybrid View

Default Phone conference

I had this idea that I wanted to share. I was wondering if few of us want to have a phone conference as the slow months are coming up ahead. I want to discuss as few things via phone, and see where everyone else is up to on same matters.
    The only thing to avoid conflict of interest, people who want to join the phone conference, they have to be in different operating territory.

What we discuss is as per below
    1) How we started the business, how was the approach back then and now.
    2) How we hire drivers, train drivers, keep them long time, fire drivers. Full time and part time driver management.
    3) How we advertise, marketing strategy, how much we spent, revenues etc.
    4) Based on our revenue, how much we spent on advertisement, and what is the best return on advertisement.
    5) Advertisement style, this topic we discussin conference only.
    6) Fleet maintenance, buying bulk parts, buying new vehicles etc.
    7) What incentives we give to passengers, drivers to advance our business.
    8) Share what difficult situations we have on ongoing basis, and get ideas from others on it.
    9) If you want to join this, you must be in business for 5 years, have at least 4-5 vehicles.

This is going to be an intimate session as we are sharing our real story and some numbers about our business. I am willing to open my books here so we can really benefit from each other without competing. I say if we have 5-6 business owners, that number is very good. This session will be in late evening, and will last 90 minute approximately...

Please let me know what do you think of this idea, and if you would like to join such? I am also thinking to have this as ongoing basis every quarter.

~Dee
    Last edited by bluelimos; November 17th, 2016 at 12:38 PM.

So we are three, good start. We just need 2 more to have a good meeting. I also had taken some oil samples of Mobile 1 EP 5w-30 and Ams oil 5w-30. The results have arrived. Mobile 1 is good at 11k, and it can go on 3 k more. I will change it now anyway. Surprisingly, Amsoil is good at 14k, and can go on easily another 5k, and company said don't change, test at 5k. Will talk about maintenance plan as well.

~Dee