Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LimoLive24.com

Default LimoLive24.com

Has anyone here used this company or do you know of anyone that uses them? If so what are your thoughts about the company?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Has anyone here used this company or do you know of anyone that uses them? If so what are your thoughts about the company?
    There is an article about him in the latest issue of lct magazine.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com

Is anyone on here using Limo Live 24?

Our call volume has expanded beyond our capabilities and I was wondering if anyone is using Limo Live 24 or a similar service. I know Kurt contributes on here so I would be curious to see what others have to say.

We are missing quite a few calls daily and I see dollar signs flying out the window. My main concern is the sales abilities of the people answering the phone; I close a lot of deals on the phone because I really describe our vehicles and all of the features, where our competition just spouts off the name, size and price of their limousines.

However I know when a call is not answered they call the competition and we lose a potential booking.
    Daytona Limos
    Daytona Beach Limo Service
    Nationwide 800-296-1990
    Need limo service outside of Daytona Beach?
    Palm Coast Limo
    Orlando Limo
    Jacksonville Limo
    Daytona Limo
    Palatka Limo
    Titusville Limo
    Palm Coast Limousines

Blog Entries

I would be interested too. I am considering signing up with LimoCallService.com for nights and weekend calls but would like to see what other options are out there.

Jim

At my last company I was trying to get my boss interested in setting up a service since we were staffed 24/7, but he was not interested.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

We are starting with them today or tomorrow and I will keep you posted.

My concern would be overbooking. My wife would love me to get this so we can have a life but people are so used to me answering the phones.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    www.westfieldlimo.com

We are starting with them today or tomorrow and I will keep you posted.
    Wade.. Give us an update.. How is LimoLive24 going?

Are the people answering the phones actually good sales people and try hard to book runs for you or are they more like a typical answering service?
    Jason R.

So far good! They have booked quite a few jobs for me and its nice to have someone answer your phone late at night and early in the morning that has access to your bookings and can answer questions about changes, late arrivals and cancellations. Everything smooth so far.

So far good! They have booked quite a few jobs for me and its nice to have someone answer your phone late at night and early in the morning that has access to your bookings and can answer questions about changes, late arrivals and cancellations. Everything smooth so far.
    I was wondering what sotware you are using and how many cars you are running. I would love this for late night, early mornings, and weekends. I am just worried about them overbooking me because I have such a small fleet.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    www.westfieldlimo.com

I just started using Limoanywhere so they could access my bookings. You don't have to worry about that if you use limoanywhere, they see your cars, drivers and bookings. I was using Odyssey and was sending them a manifest but they are trained on limoanywhere.
    Last edited by Wade Randolph; June 5th, 2009 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Addition

Default Owner of a Limo Company and Call Center

I think call centers can be a good ideal, but how can you trust Limo Live 24 when the owner owns a Limo Company. Gold Label Limousine click link below. You are trusting all your account information and customer data base to another Limo Owner.

Yes you can say he has experience but I would never do it.

http://delaps1.cpuc.ca.gov/pls/publi...TYPE:PSG%2CPSG

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
    I think call centers can be a good ideal, but how can you trust Limo Live 24 when the owner owns a Limo Company. Gold Label Limousine click link below. You are trusting all your account information and customer data base to another Limo Owner.

Yes you can say he has experience but I would never do it.

http://delaps1.cpuc.ca.gov/pls/publi...TYPE:PSG%2CPSG
    I guess maybe if you are a limo operator in California this might be a concern. However being that we are in Florida I seriously doubt he is going to book runs and farm them to my competition instead of me. I think if you are that concerned about people stealing your runs you should watch your chauffeurs, they seem to be the ones who have the greatest ability to do runs behind your back.

Wade, glad to hear it is going good I might have to touch base with those guys next week.
    Daytona Limos
    Daytona Beach Limo Service
    Nationwide 800-296-1990
    Need limo service outside of Daytona Beach?
    Palm Coast Limo
    Orlando Limo
    Jacksonville Limo
    Daytona Limo
    Palatka Limo
    Titusville Limo
    Palm Coast Limousines

Default LimoLive24.com

Hey all, sorry I have been in and out of town for several weeks or I would have responded sooner. Our little venture firm (Park Avenue Ventures - owner of LimoLive24.com) is finalizing an acqusition. Wade - I continue to be pleased to hear that the results are good. We are continually working to improve our operations all the time assuming we can always do better. Right now we are working on a new software addition, a custom rate calculator that will enable our people to quote rates (especially the package and flat rates) in a matter of seconds by using our pop-up software in our in-house CRM database. It should be ready in about 30 days or so for the intial testing. We have also added 3 more agents in the past month to meet the demands of all the new clients.

We just started All Transportation Network (Wade, you'll obviously recognize that one) using GT3. We are experimenting with the online booking through the web site and our people have said it is an easy way to take bookings for them even without the remote access typical of LimoAnywhere or Corporate Car Online (both of which we have worked closely with). I will let you know how that works out after a few weeks experience. Speaking of CCO, we now are able to access a master log in page and call up any of our clients with one click. Saves about 20 seconds per call. CCO is also providing rental software with more limited functionality with only a month-to-month cost. It is a great way for the small operators to try out livery software and we can help set it up for them. This just launched last week (with some great help from Aaron) and so far we have three clients on board that did not have software before. I also understand Max at LimoAnywhere is launching the beta tests of the totally new remake of the software this coming month. One of our members is a beta site so we'll get a first hand experience! We are really looking forward to continuing to grow our relationships with several key software vendors.

Regarding the Limo Company issue... to be quite honest three of our partners have owned a limo company at some point. That's why we feel we have a unique pespective on doing a real limo front office, not just an answering service that takes messages. That's our value-add. That said, we have also built and managed answering services, call centers, security monitoring centers and a full blown NOC. We look for service-based businesses where technology can be applied to add leverage and improve service.

I can't even count how many times a day we are dealing with urgent situations now, from complaints and no shows to last minute bookings... where having agents that understand the limousine business basics are critical to our handling of the situation and keeping the potential damage to our member operators minimal and that if we can book the business, its booked. Our members have also been providing a lot of feedback for us and we continue to update our training to take advantage of their guideance. As far as a competitive situation, I can see where someone could have an issue there, but quite honestly I can't see why anyone would be stupid enough to endanger a profitable operation like a call center by harming their reputation. This industry talks and reputation is everything. My So Cal Limo Company was the third customer of LimoLive24.com and I liked the concept so much, I got our venture group to buy it and start funding and improving it. I continue to have a partial interest but its up for sale at the moment... so if anyone knows a buyer intersted in purchasing a viable small corporate car company, let me know. In the mean time I have a manager running it. Our v-firm's focus is 100% on LimoLive24.com, the call center now.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to write 'em up here where everyone can see or email me direct if you prefer. My contact info is below. We are always interested in helping out any company, large or small, in any way we can. Since our contracts are month-to-month for the limo call center services and front office stuff, I figure we either make sense (increasing sales and decreasing costs for you) or you cancel. We don't count on anything but our own performance to keep our client list on board.

Take care all. Have a great day!
    Last edited by Kurt@LimoLive24.com; July 1st, 2009 at 08:10 AM.
    Cheers,
    Kurt von Strasser
    kurt@LimoLive24.com
    http://www.LimoLive24.com
    LimoLive24.com
    Phone: 800.676.9095
    Limousine Business Process Outsourcing
    Reservations Center, Web Chat,Text/SMS
    Customer Care & Marketing Services

Blog Entries

I'm about to sign up with LimoLive in the next 30 days. I have spoke with Kurt on the phone and have the information. Our objective is to free up personal time on weekends and still be able to take bookings and have phones on at all times.

I will also report back to let you know how it works for me - a small operation!

Jim