Thread: Limo anywhere app for passengers, and lifezaver

Default Limo anywhere app for passengers, and lifezaver

Hi there everyone,

I am just about to start using Limo Anywhere first time, and I was wondering if I should take passenger's app as well. Most of our clients either call, or email, or make reservation online on our website. But having this app could possibly change may be?

My question for those companies who are using this app is, do customer like this app, and are they regularly using it? Is it worth the extra $50/month or what? Another small 2 car operator said he gets very few trips through such app, not worth the money spent... We have 8 cars and do 300 trips/ month. I was just wondering if we should take in extra expense or not.

Also, there is this new app, lifezaver, have you guys tried it, how does it help. Does it annoy the driver or is it easy to use? http://lifezaver.com/wakeup_dev/cd

Regards

~Dee
    Last edited by bluelimos; October 24th, 2016 at 09:02 PM.

So I guess not many companies are using giving out the limo any-where's app to passengers... ?

Quote Originally Posted by bluelimos View Post
    So I guess not many companies are using giving out the limo any-where's app to passengers... ?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it, app services are primarily on demand providers. If so this would entail having bodies sitting in cars at different locations ready to immediately respond to a request. The payroll itself would be an expensive gamble in addition to probably violating most regulatory rules restricting on demand to taxis with limos being prearranged only. Food for discussion .
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

I would think that using an app to book transportation could be considered prearrangement. What taxis can do that limos can't is pick people up at the curb with no prearrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by LGAL View Post
    I would think that using an app to book transportation could be considered prearrangement. What taxis can do that limos can't is pick people up at the curb with no prearrangement.
    Depends on the local regulators definition of prearrangement. Places like Miami set a 1 hour delay (last I checked) .

Still brings to bear the requirement to staff vehicles sitting in standby mode. Operator drivers can but they may as well hook up with Uber or Lyft.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

I think blue probably has cars and drivers on duty anyway and an app would be just one more way to book. And as far as places like Miami are concerned, what they don't know won't hurt them.

No, we don't have a lot of stand by cars to manage a lot of live cars. We are small operation of 8 cars only. I was thinking if passengers are using limo anywhere app to make future reservation, or reservation with a few hours heads up. My question to other user is how are they experiencing this passenger app? Useful, waste of money? Just checking their experience and opinion on it.

I know a few companies that used it for a while, waste of money !

Default 1 Hr prior on Miami

Since the " legalization" of Uber, Lyft and tnc's alike, the one hr. rule has been deleted from the code requirements

Quote Originally Posted by PartyBusDetroitMetro.com View Post
    I know a few companies that used it for a while, waste of money !
    Thanks, this is what I was looking for.

~Dee